epilogue

JONAH AND CORBYN went on to lead a loving relationship.
when they got engaged, it was at saskia's birthday dinner.
they quickly decided on a date: december nineteenth, the same day they'd started dating.
and of course, as promised, tate was the first to know the date; just so she could pick out her bridesmaids dress.
seven months into their marriage, they decided to start a family. it started with a small, white and black calico cat in which they named callie; for obvious reasons. they'd planned to adopt, but then came the option of surrogacy.
they searched and searched for seemingly years; but it was only a month. in that month, they'd found the perfect surrogate: christina harris.
she was sweet to them and willing to carry a child for nine months and give them up, as harsh as it sounded. so christina did; and straight out of their hearts, jonah and corbyn's first child was given the name madison christina frantzich.
christina went on to have another little girl for them: chloe marie frantzich.
jonah and corbyn, got another cat, same breed, different colors; this time white and brown and named thomas.
they took annual family vacations to different states; always the girls' choices.
speaking of family, ASPEN remained in virginia, only leaving when she was attending the annual family vacation. she maintained a relationship with samuel rivera, who luckily enough for her, was not in a relationship with her out of spite.
TATUM AND GABBIE, they got married, as tate told corbyn all those years ago. they raised a little boy they'd adopted, hayden.
DANIEL SEAVEY went on to regret plenty of his life decisions, one of the major being his alcohol addiction and losing corbyn besson– corbyn frantzich– because of it.
overall, the lesson would most definitely be to fall in love with your best friend if the stars say so.

hated the epilogue i originally posted 🤚🏼.
we still have 2 more ending chapters: the only dose of smut you'll get and an overall end of book thing,  ladies & gents so no sentimentality yet ok? ok!

(i have seven, basically six days before school starts and i'm so fucking stressed omfg. i have a FULL 3 books to read, a dance to choreograph and school supplies to buy so 😍!! if my updates for... everything are sparse it's bc i have shit to do, and i'm sorry)