👁️chapter one 👁️

As Olivia began to drive away her mind was racing as well as her heart. Jacques had just kissed her! She couldn't believe it, after everything that had happened she truly felt that he would hate her. After all she still felt as if it was her fault that they ended up in that revolting jail to begin with. The whole time she was in that cell all she could think about was that she should have done something more to fight back when Esmé and Olaf's troupe had taken them by surprise.
She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of glass shattering behind her. She immediately stopped the taxi, she was having to go slow anyway to be sure she wouldn't wake up any villagers. Just as she opened the taxi door she heard another bit of glass brake, she swiftly turned her head towards the direction of the noise. It was coming from the saloon, 'that must have been where Jacques went' she thought to herself. When she heard something else, a different noise like a thud, before she new it she was running faster than she ever had before towards the saloon. She bursted through the doors and her heart dropped to her stomach.

******
Sorry this is really short I promise they get longer but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.