👁️ Chapter 4👁️

Once Olivia was able to breathe she looked up only to see Olaf there as well as Esmé, she backed away out of panic untill she was cornered. She looked behind the two villans to see Jacques still lying on the floor, she could see a puddle of red slowly growing around him. Olivia looked up to see fury burning in the eyes of her enemies, she squeezed her eyes shut and prepared herself for the worst when she heard a voice.

"Who's in there?" The voice asked. As she opened her eyes she saw a shadow of what looked like one of the elders. Olaf and Esmé quickly turned and fled from the saloon. Olivia got up and sprinted to Jacques' side as Jacques turned his head to face Olivia.

"Olivia," he said faintly. Olivia could hear the pain in his voice.

"Hold on Jacques, it's going to be ok." She said whilst examining Jacques wounds, she quickly ripped some material from the bottom of her skirt and held it over the cuts. Luckily, Jacques had been able to dodge most of the hits so he only had one on his arm and another on his neck. Nevertheless he was still loosing a lot of blood.

"Olivia, you need to get the sugar bowl. We can't let Esmé get her hands on it." Jacques stated.

"And I can't let you die!"Olivia whispered as tears began to escape her eyes.
Jacques reached up and touched Olivia's face, Olivia felt him wipe a year away from her face.

"I know you can't," he said with a weak smile,"you're to good a person to do that." Olivia smiled back at him as she held onto the hand that was on her face. However they were interrupted as they heard someone behind them.

****
It's short again I know, sorry but thanks for reading. ❤️