👁️ Chapter 21👁️

Jacques and Olivia swiftly made thier way upstairs and to the boys bedroom where all the children were talking. They knocked on the door before entering the room, the girls suddenly when very quiet.

"Sorry, we are nearly ready we were just talking." Duncan stated.

" That's ok. What were you talking about?" Olivia asked.

"Nothing." Isadora said quickly.

"I see. It's an interesting subject isn't it." Olivia added, jokingly. The girls were quiet and avoided eye contact.

"Was there a reason you came in here?" Klaus asked.

"Yes," Jacques replied."we had an important question to ask you and your sisters before we leave."

"Well, what's the question?" Klaus added.

"We were wondering, if you are okay with going to your uncle Monty's house." Jacques said, careful with his word choice. The three children looked at each other before Violet responded.

"Yes, we are ok with that. But do you mind us asking why we are going there?"

"It's a surprise, but we can promise you it is nothing bad." Olivia informed them.

The next thing they knew they were setting off. The children decided that they all wanted to be in the caravan which ment Jacques and Olivia were on thier own in the taxi. They talked for a while when they heard the children laughing from the caravan.

"It's nice to see them happy again." Olivia stated.

"Indeed." Jacques agreed. They were quiet again listening to the music on the radio when Jacques began to hear Olivia quietly singing along. He was amazed at how good she was even when she was singing quietly.

"So that's what you meant when you said you loved music." He said. Olivia jumped a little and blushed.

"Yeah, kind of."

"You don't need to be embarrassed, you're really good."

"Thank you. I usually only sing with my brother and sister." Jacques smiled before whistling along with the tune as they pulled up at Montgomery Montgomery's house. Everyone piled out of the caravan before following Jacques to the door. Jacques slowly Opened the door before saying.

"You can come out, it's me Jacques." Slowly a person emerged from the reptile room as the Quagmires gasped.