👁️ Chapter 28👁️

Soon enough everyone was arriving back at Hector's house. Olivia noticed that Nathan must have been trying to find her for a while since he had his caravan attached to the back of his car.

"Where did you get that?" Quigley asked excitedly, gesturing to the caravan.

"It was a present for my 21st birthday." Nathan explained.

"Who from?" Klaus asked.
Olivia raised her hand.

"Really?" Isadora asked. Olivia nodded as she set Sunny down to see Inky.

"When did you get a snake?" Nathan asked his sister.

"His name is Inky." Klaus said.

"He belonged to our uncle Monty." Violet explained. Olivia could see that Nathan was about to ask where thier uncle was and quickly shook her head to let him know not to ask.

"I have a question." Duncan stated.

"What is it?" Jacques asked.

"What are we going to do now. I mean, we can't hide Nathan for ages and Olaf is going to be after us once he realises what has happened." Everyone looked at one another before Hector spoke up.

"Well there is still the hot air mobile home but it wouldn't be able to fit everyone, you children could come with me but it is up to you." The children shared looks and the turned to Jacques and Olivia.

"Just to warn you children," Jacques spoke up, "if you choose to stay, we can't promise your safety and you could end up learning things you don't want to know."

"But it is entirely up to you." Olivia finished.

The children looked at each other again and then nodded, Violet being the oldest spoke up.

"We are extremely thankful for the offer Hector, but we would like to stay and learn more about our parents."

"I understand children." Hector said with a sad smile.

"You could always find your mother in the city." Klaus added. At this Hector's face lit up.

"I could do that couldn't I?"

Before they knew it they were all stood waving Hector off with great big smiles. Once he was out of site everyone looked at each other.

"Where do we go now?" Isadora asked.

"That's a good point." Jacques said "we can't live at the hotel denouement and the headquarters have been burned down."

"You could come home." Nathan said suddenly.

"What?" The children asked in unison.

"I don't know how well that would work." Olivia said.

"Think about it Olivia, there is enough room since I just finished thatching the roofs of some of the new houses and there is loads of room for the children to play. As well as it being well hidden, plus we would listen to the children if they said Olaf was there." Olivia still looked a bit hesitant but the children looked extremely excited.

"Could we go there?" Duncan asked.

"Please." Quigley added his siblings could feel that he was desperate to put a place like that on one of his maps.

"Are you ok with it Jacques?" Olivia asked.

"I'm happy with that, if you are." Olivia turned back to the children.

"You realise, were I grew up is very different from the city it can take some getting used to. Are you all sure?"

"Yeah!" Sunny shrieked. Everyone laughed.

"Please Olivia, come home." Nathan begged.

"Okay then let's get packed up." She said with a smile. Nathan hugged her tightly.
Everyone was soon piling thier bags into Nathan's car as well as the taxi. Jacques pulled Olivia to one side.

"Are you ok?" He asked. Olivia nodded.

"I just want you to be sure you are okay with it."

"I'm more than ok with it, if you are happy, so am i." He said with a smile. The two shared a short but sweet kiss before getting into the taxi and following Nathan back to Olivia's true home.