👁️ Chapter 16👁️

A little more time passed before it was time to make lunch. Olivia got up to sort some lunch out when Violet got up and walked with her, Sunny in her arms.

"Do you want to help?" Olivia asked.

"Actually we were wondering if you could help us." Violet said quietly.

"With what?"

"Cake!" Sunny cried. Violet giggled slightly.

"What Sunny means is, we were wondering if you could help us bake a cake." Violet explained.

"Of course. Do you mind me asking what for?" Olivia added curiously.

"It's Klaus' birthday but we don't think he has remembered with everything that has happened. So we want to suprise him."

"Let's get to work then. What kind of cake does Klaus like?"

"Chocolate!" Sunny shrieked.

"I guess we are making a chocolate cake then." Olivia concluded with a chuckle.

During the next hour and a half, Olivia, Violet and Sunny had a great time baking the cake. Every now and then Jacques or one of the Quagmires would enter the kitchen to see how things were going. They had decided to take shifts so someone was watching Klaus at all times to make sure he wouldn't find out what was happening.

"I think we are finished." Olivia stated smiling widely."let's have lunch and then we can bring the cake in."

A few minutes latter everyone was finishing there lunch. When Violet signalled Olivia to get the cake, the children were talking when Olivia came back in holding the cake. Everyone quickly stood up Klaus looked confused for a second before slowly standing up.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted in unison. Klaus suddenly realised what was going on as a few small tears formed in his eyes.

"How is it that I had forgotten and you hadn't?" He asked turning to Violet and Sunny.

"You're our brother, we wouldn't forget." Violet replied.

" That's why everyone was acting weirdly. You all knew." Klaus cried.

"Yep." Duncan confirmed.

"We wanted to suprise you." Isadora added.

"Well you definitely did. Thank you everyone!" Klaus said beaming.

"You're very welcome." Jacques replied on behalf of all of them as everyone sat down to have some cake.