👁️ Chapter 27👁️

It was the next morning and everyone was heading to the village center, they were all a little anxious but none more than Olivia. They decided to do all the chores together and Olivia would slip away and free her brother with a lock pick Violet had made before teaching Olivia how to pick a lock. They started of feeding the animals and washing them, they could see Olaf and Esmé roaming. Quigley and Duncan began to pretend they were fighting before Isadora stepped in and "accidentally" tiped over the bucket of water. Klaus walked over to help whilst Jacques picked Sunny up so she wouldn't get wet. Olivia picked up the bucket before saying,

"I'm going to get more water." She cautiously walked away until she was sure no one was watching her and snuck into the jail blocking the door on the other side.

"You took your time." Olivia turned to see Nathan looking at her with a wide smile. She ran over to the cell.

"Thank goodness you're ok. I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner Nate." She said with a smile just as wide.

"Don't worry about it Rosie." Olivia smiled at that knowing that her brother was ok since he was calling her by her childhood nickname.

"You'll be out in a second." She said.

"Since when do you know how to pick locks?"

"Since last night."

"Ok but you're going to teach me."

"Okay." Olivia agreed with a giggle as the cell door opened. The two siblings hugged each other tightly when there was noise from outside.

"We have to go." Olivia stated heading to a back door she noticed when her and Jacques had captured Olaf. Just before exiting, she grabbed the coats and hats her and Jacques had when they were first there as well as the bag with Jacques' clothes from that day in.

"Put these on." She said handing her brother the bigger coat and hat.

"We aren't stealing these." He said in protest.

"It's not stealing if they are being returned to the owner." Olivia retaliated.

"Good point well put." Nathan replied quoting thier father. The two siblings snuck out and met up with the others behind the village hall.

"Right Rosie, I know I haven't seen you in a while but we're did all the kids come from?" Everyone laughed at this statement with the exception of Olivia who gave her brother a sarcastic look before she explained who everyone was. Before they knew it everyone was setting off back to Hector's house, Nathan in his car and the others walking.