👁️ Chapter 11👁️

Olivia woke up to the sun shining on her face through a gap in the window. It took her a second to remember where she was and that was when she realised her head was resting on Jacques' chest. Her first thought was to get up straight away but she was also worried that she would wake him up. She carefully looked around and was glad to see that the children were still asleep. She continued to argue with herself for a few more minutes before realising that she didn't want to get up, she felt safe in Jacques' arms. On that thought she closed her eyes again.

Jacques woke up not long after. He looked down to see Olivia "asleep" he knew she wasn't almost immediately. He smiled.

"Morning." He said quietly, still smiling. Olivia stirred, realising straight away that she had been caught.

"Good morning." She said slowly getting up. "How are you feeling now?"

"Much better thank you."

"That's good"

"What about you? Are you ok?" This question still shocked Olivia but not as much as the night before.

"Yeah, just a bit of a headache." She replied feeling the bump that had began to form on the back of her head.

"I'll get you some water." Jacques said starting to stand up.

"It's ok I'll get some."

"No. You took care of me last night. Now it's my turn to take care of you." He insisted as he went to get water. Olivia couldn't help but smile widely, it had been so long since someone had actually cared about her wellbeing. With the exception of her brother.

"Here." Jacques said handing Olivia a cup of water. She thanked him and took a sip as he sat back down beside her.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Olivia asked.

"Well," Jacques began. "If we get the children back to the Baudelaire's guardian then I'm sure Duncan could borrow some clothes from Klaus and the same with Isadora and Violet."

"You should probably get changed too," Olivia added. "It'll be easier to walk around if you're not looking like Olaf."

"That's a good point." Just after this Jacques and Olivia looked over to see the children starting to stir.