👁️ Chapter 14👁️

"Right, what are we going to do?" Jacques questioned."not everyone is going to fit in the taxi."

"The Quagmires can go in the taxi and we will walk." Violet answered.

"Not on your own, it'll be to dangerous." Isadora retaliated.

"I'll go with them." Olivia added. Everyone agreed and soon enough the Quagmires and Jacques were in the taxi whilst Olivia and the Baudelaires began to walk. The four walked in silence for a few minutes, until Violet spoke up.

"Olivia," she said quietly.

"Yes?"

"What did Esmé mean about you being Jacques' girlfriend." Olivia's eyes widened slightly in shock.

"Nothing." She said quickly."As I said earlier, just ignore them. Somehow they are ruthless criminals but have the same insults as a middle school bully."

"But middle school bullies aren't always wrong." Violet stated slyly.

"You do kind of seem to be avoiding the question." Klaus added matter of factly.

"I'm not."

"Are!" Yelled Sunny.

"Okay." Olivia replied turning around so she was walking backwards."What about you Violet."

"Me?" Violet asked avoiding eye contact.

"I saw you blushing when Jacques mentioned the red herring statue. Why did that happen?"

"No reason."

"No one blushes for no reason."

"Then why were you blushing when you came down to get the Quagmires?" Klaus added curiously.

"I never said that the person had to tell." Olivia retaliated.

"Hiding" Sunny stated, which ment something like you're hiding something.

"We will find out you know." Violet finished.

"Okay. Just for the record, we didn't get the chance to look inside the statue, if that is what you were worried about." Olivia reassured them as they continued thier journey.

***
I'm sorry this is really short again. Thank you for reading though and I hope you enjoyed it.