1

"Boss! I got some coffee for you! I-I hope you l-like it." He said as he rushed to the office that his boss is in to give him coffee. His boss ignored him. "Sir, I got some cof-" "I don't want it. You're late by the way. Start working and-" His boss pushed the coffee towards him, "drink this."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the coffee. As he went outside his office he saw a lot of people gathering around his office. He immediately rushed towards his office and saw a photo of him and someone else.

"Shit..." He cursed under his breath. He grabbed the photo and threw it in the middle of nowhere. "You gay boy! No one wants a gay boy here!" Someone in the crowd yelled. He looked down and just felt like he needed a place to stay. He left his office, along with the crowd, and went to the bathroom. He sighed as he just stared at himself at the mirror. "Wen Junhui. Why the hell are you embarrassed? You need to grow up." He told himself. He just gave his reflection a sad smile. "I still love guys. I'll always love you Mingyu." He said. Just then, the door opened. There he saw a young boy with a suitcase on his right hand, wearing a Gucci shirt. He also realized that he had a mullet. Jun has seen this boy many times, but they would only talk for a second.

The young one just wanted to wash his hands and then leave. Jun was too hesitant since the boy's image looked rude. But instead, he asked him a question. "H-hey wait." He said. The younger one turned around and crossed his arms. "I gotta go soon. Be quick." He said as he looked at his watch. "I-I..." Was all Jun could say.

"C'mon..." The young one said. He bit his lip and just turned around. "W-wait! I just wanna know what your name is.." He stammered. The young one turned around and just gave him a smile.

"Minghao to you, Jun." He said as he turned his back towards him and leaves.