5

"Jesus. What took you so long?" Minghao asked. Jun got in the Jeep and drove away from the house. Jun focused on the road and sighed. "Oh please don't tell me you kissed him and just came here feeling like you regret it already. I thought you claim your statement already." He said. Jun smiled and chuckled at his words. "Am not! Plus, when did you learn to become so rude?!"

"Since now."

Jun scoffed and asked him where his house or apartment is at. "Just make five rights and go straight for a while and then turn left and you should see a gate." He said. Jun's confusion mode was on. "H-Huh?" He asked. He looked at the right that was near him and he was hesitant whether he should turn right or not. "Jesus. I don't even know if that's the way... Minghao, is this the way?" He asked. He looked at his passenger and saw him sleeping. "Ugh. I'll just turn."

He turned right and saw the next right.

Then another right.

Another one.

When he went to the last right, he realized that this was the same road. "What th-? Minghao! Where are we going?" Jun asked. He looked at the younger and saw him laughing. "Your reaction is priceless!" He said as he opened his eyes.

Jun was frozen. He had a feeling to punch the younger but that would just make him a horrible person. "Just tell me where your place is at!" He pouted. Minghao stopped and laughing and took his hand for something. "Gimme the keys and I'll just drive for you."

"No."

"Fine then. We will stay here."

Both boys were both silent until Jun turned off the car and gave him the keys. "Here.." He groaned. Minghao smirked and got out of the Jeep. Jun did the same and they both switched positions. "My, ahem, house is a few minutes away." Minghao said. Jun nodded and saw the younger just driving.

"Jun... We're here." Minghao said as he shook the older's body. "H-Huh?" He groaned. He wiped his eyes and saw Minghao's "house."

"This is where you live?!" He exclaimed. Minghao nodded and he got out of the Jeep and carried some of Jun's stuff. "Does anyone else live here?" Jun asked. Minghao nodded, "It's Vernon, and probably a few more. Plus, I might have someone movin' here with me besides you." He said. Jun got off the Jeep and also carried some of his stuff. While Minghao was going towards the door, the house look fascinating.

"He's so rich..."

"Jun! C'mon what are you waiting for?!" Minghao yelled

Jun's thoughts dozed off and follow the younger. "Coming!" He yelled back. He followed him to the door and saw Minghao just smiling at him. "Jesus, how big is this house? And how long have you kept it?!" Jun exclaimed. "I've kept it for about. . . 3 years." Minghao said as he rang the doorbell. "You don't have the keys?" Jun asked. Minghao shook his head. "Have I ever told you how weird it is for me to be man but you're older than me." Minghao said. They waited for the door to open until finally someone came.