2

"Tell me what should I do!" Jun pouted. He is currently just eating some salad with his best friend, Jihoon. "Jeez. You want him... Anyways, just ask him out." Jihoon shrugged his shoulders as ate his last piece. "On a date?" Jun exclaimed. Jihoon was about to choke on his food because of what he said. "N-No! I meant that just go out together as friends." Jihoon panicked. Jun just nodded his head and also ate his last piece. "C'mon, let's go to the Han River." Jihoon urged the older. Jun gave him a smile and nodded. He pulled him to his car and drove towards the Han River.

"We're here!" He said. Jun got out of the car and saw the place. It was wide for him to just run around with his other friends. "I'll just go get us some soda. You want anything?" Jihoon asked. "Root beer would be fine. Thank you." He said. The shorter one nodded and went to the nearest place to get some drinks.

Jun was about to sit in the bench until he saw a couple. The man's hair looked fimiliar though. He went closer and realized that it was Minghao from his job.

"He has a girlfriend?!" He whispered. When the girl kissed him on the lips, Jun immediately turned around full of shock. "Just pretend that you have been here for a long time and that you are gonna leave the park." He told himself. He was about to go forward, until someone held his right hand on his right shoulder. "W-What are you doing?" Jun stuttered. "Chill, I just wanna see you." He said as he made the older turn around. Jun gave him a nervous smile while Minghao was just smiling at him back.

"So, you have a girlfriend?" He asked. Minghao's thoughts were ruined thanks to Jun. "I-I actually don't. She tried kissing me on the lips but I didn't kiss her." He denied. Jun chuckled as his reaction. "Pfft. Silly me. I thought you had one." Jun said. "Dude, your drink is here. I have to go now." Jihoon said. Jun turned around and saw the little one and thanked him. He thanked him back and smiled.

"Who's he?" Minghao asked. "Just a friend." Jun responded as he turned around to him. "Really?" Minghao asked seductively. Jun rubbed his nape and just gave him a nervous smile. "Ha ha. Y-Yeah. He's actually just a friend." He said. Minghao shrugged his shoulders and took out his phone. "May I get your number?" He asked. Jun nodded and immediately took out his phone for his number.

"What should I call you in my phone Jun?" Minghao asked. "Anything." He said as he looked at his watch. His eyes widened as he saw the time. "What's wrong?" "I-I have to go. We can meet up here tomorrow. Uh...6 pm?" Jun stuttered. Minghao chuckled, thinking that he was cute. "6 pm it is."
.

.

.

"You didn't had to drive me Minghao. I-I could've walked home." Jun said, which made the younger sulk," I-I mean that I did enjoy this ride.." He let out a chuckle. "Alright. I'll see in work Jun. B-Be home safely." He said. Jun smiled and got out of the car. Minghao's jeep went away as Jun was about to go into his house.

"B-Babe..?" He asked timidly. He walked towards his living room and Mingyu with another boy. 'He's cheating on me!!' His thoughts were crazy. There were beer bottles on the table and some cigarettes too. Jun wanted to avoid them so instead he went upstairs to just rest.

He placed his things on his bed and just started crying. "I knew why he has been acting like this. Stupid rat." He told himself. In the end, he just slept by himself and let the tears flow.

[Next Day]

"Good Morning babe." Someone greeted as Jun woke up. His vision was blurry at first but it was clear now. "Babe..?" He groaned as he got out of his bed, "I'm leaving this house tomorrow." Mingyu was somehow confused at his statement as Jun left the room. He went downstairs and saw breakfast on the table. Jun heard footsteps behind him as he saw Mingyu following him. "Oh yeah, I-I made you breakfast.." He mumbled. Jun scoffed. "You made breakfast? Pfft. You've never acted polite in your whole entire life." Jun said as he only ate one piece of pancake.

"I-I have..." Mingyu lied. "Right." The older said. He changed into his formal clothes, grabbed his bag, and pecked on Mingyu's cheek. "Love you babe." Mingyu said. Jun didn't respond though. Instead, he went out and just walked to the bus station.

While he was walking, he had his thoughts whether he should move with Minghao or not. "Just roommates and friends. Nothing will happen anyways." He told himself. He was almost at the bus stop until a Jeep caught up beside him of the left side. "You're older. I just realized that. Why don't you have a car? C'mon just get in." Minghao said. Jun shrugged his shoulders and just got in the Jeep. "So, as I was saying, why don't you have a car?" Minghao asked his he held his hand. Jun flinched at his move and realized that Minghao's hand went away. "You don't want me to hold it?" Jun shooked his head. "It's fine. You can hold it." Minghao's grin made the older blush. 'I shouldn't fall for him. I should be making the move... I think.'

Minghao held his hand and waited for an answer. "Uhm..Jun. My question is still there." Minghao said. Jun's thoughts were crazy and he had many flashbacks about Mingyu and him.

[Flashback]

"Babe? Are you there?" Jun asked.

"Happy Birthday!!" Mingyu greeted.

"I thought you forgotten..."

"Never."

[Flashback Ends]

"Jun!"

The older one flinched as Minghao called out his name. "Are you okay?" He asked. Jun nodded and saw the company. "We're here." He said as he smiled. Jun smiled back and got off the car along with Minghao. When they entered the building, Jun suddenly saw the guy that was sleeping with Mingyu. His fists clenched as he saw the man. He was about to make his move until Minghao pulled him. "Get away from him. He's a brat."