6

"Guys, it's literally 12:00 and y'all are still awake?" Hoshi scolded.

He saw all of the boys just sleeping on the couch together. "They asleep?" A random voice said. Hoshi turned and saw Minghao wiping his eyes. Hoshi nodded. "Let them be. But I'll bring Jun up." He said in his husky (technically his sleepy voice but still, his voice is sounds husky).

He carried Jun out of the boys and walked upstairs to his room. Hoshi followed him and saw Minghao placing him on his bed. Hoshi crosses his arms and rose one eyebrow up. "You got a thing for him or something?" He asked. Minghao turned around and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe, maybe not." He said.

He passed by the older and went towards his room; which is like a few steps away from Jun's room. "Are you sure?" Hoshi asked. Minghao stopped and sighed. "What do you think?" Minghao's voice rose.

Hoshi stopped and just walked away. The younger sighed and closed Jun's door then his.

[Next Day]

"Ugh. Wh- AH!" Minghao groaned. "Got you!" Jun yelled." Minghao removed all of the Silly String that was on his face and chased Jun. "Come back here!!" Minghao yelled. They're still chasing each other downstairs and upstairs too. Some of the boys were just watching them and the others were at work.

Minghao picked up his pace and finally caught Jun. They were both in the living room when their chase ended. Jun was on the floor giggling because of Minghao's tickling. When he finally stopped, both were awkward to each other. "Get off please...." Jun said. Minghao didn't get off though. Jun pushed him away and saw the younger frozen. "I used to do this with him. I used to play pranks. I used be his one and only. I used to be his everything." He mumbled, "I really used to, until he came."

Jun realized what he meant. "I-I..."

"Are you just trying to make me nostalgic?!" He yelled at Jun.

" I wasn't."

"Then don't do the pranks. Understand me?"

Jun nodded. Minghao stood up with his fists clenched. "Everyone in the mansion! Listen to me! I want no pranks in this mansion!" He yelled. The other half, Woozi, Hoshi, Vernon, Joshua, and Seungcheol nodded. Minghao went upstairs to changed while Jun was just on the floor crying. Hoshi hugged him and the rest followed his actions.

"Never do the things that he or Wonwoo did." Vernon said. Jun's tears were wiped away from Hoshi. "How would I know?!" His voice cracked. "Shua, get the paper." Hoshi commanded. He nodded and collected the paper that was in a safe. "Here." Joshua said as he gave it to the crying one. "Thanks hyung."

Jun sat on the couch and unrolled the piece of paper. He saw many funs things that Minghao and Wonwoo used to do. "Jesus, he's too strict but caring." He mumbled. "He is." Hoshi said. Jun looked at the other boys and just smiled. "T-Thanks but... I want him to make him nostalgic, well, make new memories for him." His statement made left the other boys confused. "H-Huh?" Joshua asked.

"I meant... that I want him to think about Wonwoo as me."

"O-Okay then..." Chan said. Jun got up and went upstairs. "That boy is strange yet smart, isn't he?" Vernon asked with a smile on his face. "True. Anyways, Hansol, mind if you just get me that guitar please?" Woozi asked. All of their faces turned into confused looks. Vernon gave him guitar and Woozi smiled. "Why exactly do you want that?"

Woozi checked out the guitar and nodded his head with a grin. "For Mingyu, that douche took Wonwoo from Minghao, so he needs payback." All of their eyes widened at his statement. "Tsk, y'all are still there? We need to go to work Jun." A random voice from the stairs said. Jun looked and saw Minghao. "I-I'll be t-t-there in a sec." Jun stammered. Minghao nodded and left the boys in the living room. "What's with the stuttering?" Hoshi asked as a smirk. "His outfit is awesome...?" Jun said but to everyone it was a statement, on the other hand, it was a question to Hoshi.

"Really?"

"His outfit is wonderful though" Jun admitted.

(Just keep up with the mansion and everything as the background)

"It's true. One time, I asked him about some advice about fashion and he gave great clothes." Chan said. All of the boy nodded and while Jun was rushing upstairs to change for work.

Jun immediately went downstairs and bid the boys goodbye. When he went outside, he saw a Lamborghini outside of the mansion.

 When he went outside, he saw a Lamborghini outside of the mansion

"Jesus. How rich is this boy?" Jun whispered. He went inside the car and saw Minghao just smiling at him. "You look stupid when you smile. You better stop." Jun said. He fastened his seat belt and just looked at Minghao's clothes. 'They are right. He has good fashion. Maybe I should ask him for shopping. But what if he denies the request.' Jun thought.

He was gonna open his mouth until he closed it. Minghao noticed his actions and just smiled. "You were saying?" He asked. "I-I...uhm... C-Can we go shopping?" Jun asked softly. Minghao didn't hear him but he liked how he was shy. "Huh? I thought you were the man here but why exactly are you shy? When the man asks, he doesn't hesitate. So, repeat what you said." Minghao said.

"I-I said..."

"Louder."

Jun's fists clenched with annoyance.

"I SAID DO YOU WANNA GO SHOPPING?!"

Minghao chuckled. "As a date?" He asked. Jun's heart skipped a beat but he knows that he doesn't like the boy.

He loves the boy.