3

"Y-You know him? H-How?" He stammered. Minghao ignored his question and just brought him to the floor that they both work on. When they got to the floor that they were in, the crowd was around Jun's office again. Jun was about to go see what's up but Minghao pulled him. "Don't. You might not know what's up." He warned as he dragged him to the bathroom, "His name is Wonwoo. He's my ex, he cheated on me with some kind of jerk named Mingyu. He used me just to back from his ex. Which is technically his ex. I don't want you to live with Mingyu. He's the one that broke my heart. . . by taking my Wonwoo." Jun felt guilty but he doesn't believe him. He knows that his Mingyu would never cheat on him. Or does he..?

"He would n-n-never do that. You're lying! Mingyu would never do that. You're just fooling me so that you can take me away from him! Liar!" Jun cried. He ran away from the younger and left Minghao dumbfounded.

[Flashback]

"Hey! I'm home." Minghao said as he entered the house. He went to his room and saw Wonwoo cuddling with someone. "Who is that?" Minghao whispered under his breathe. He saw both of them shirtless and Minghao immediately left the open crack. "He's cheating on me.."

.

.

.

[A few months later]

"It's already 1 am...where is he?" Minghao asked himself. He was watching a drama that Wonwoo and him used to watch. A few seconds later, the door was slammed by a tall guy carrying Wonwoo. "Uhm, who are you?" The tall guy asked Minghao. The younger turned around and saw his boyfriend being carried by him. He went towards his carried boyfriend until the tall one moved away. "Stay away from my boyfriend. Now, tell me who are you. NOW!"

Minghao flinched as he stepped back. "Take it easy there. He's mine. So, whoever you are, you stay away!" He said. Mingyu places the older on the couch and started to pick a fight on to the younger. "You. Get. Away. From. Him." He said as he kept punching him. Minghao's jaw was full of blood as he was about to receive his last punch. "Rot in hell." Mingyu's last words cause the younger to be unconscious. Then, Minghao's vision went all black.

[Next Day]

"Ugh...what happened?" The Chinese man said as he got up and went downstairs. He saw Wonwoo talking with that guy again. "B-Babe..?" Minghao said. "Oh hey babe. You okay? Mingyu just brought me home and he saw you lying on the floor. What happened?" Wonwoo asked. Minghao's fists were clenched as he saw the taller. He immediately went closer and punched him on the face. Mingyu groaned as placed his left palm on his jaw. "Oh, you wanna play that game you little rat?!" He said. He was about to punch him until someone held his wrist.

"Don't lie to me Mingyu. I saw the whole fight. Leave!" Wonwoo said. Mingyu rolled his eyes and left the couple. "Are you okay..?" Wonwoo asked. Minghao moves away from him. "If you were to pick one, would you pick Mingyu or me?" Minghao asked with tears on his face. Wonwoo sighed as he glanced at the door and answered his question. "Mingyu..." He sighed as let out tears on his face. "Ok then. Leave." Minghao said as he tried holding back his tears.

"Bu-"

"LEAVE! You don't need me anymore. You have that tall guy anyways. So leave."

As Wonwoo left his house, Minghao's back was pinned onto the wall. He went down on the floor and just started crying. "Fuck you Mingyu."