9

Minghao had arrived towards their old house (or known as Wonwoo's house) and barged inside. There, he saw Wonwoo lying on the couch, coughing and crying. Minghao went towards the older and kissed him on the forehead. "M-Minghao... what are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked. He sat down on the couch and held his hand.

"I just came to visit. Now, where is your brother?" He asked. Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders and coughed again. "Where's Mingyu?"

Wonwoo froze at that question. "I-I don't know.."

Minghao groaned and pick out his phone from his pocket. He immediately called someone that Wonwoo never cared about: his brother. Since childhood days, Wonwoo and his little brother would always fight or tease each other.

Ringggg~

"Hello hyung. I need you to come your house right now."

"Why is that Myungho?"

"Something about your brother, I won't stay long though."

"I'll just tell my boyfriend I have to leave him for a while..."

"Bring him instead."

"Ok then..."

"I'll go now Hyung. Bye."

"Bye."

They both hung up the call and sighed. They've not talked in a long time honestly. They would always hang out in their high school days, but things changed when he started dating someone. They moved somewhere that was a bit far from his house and the school. Minghao looked at Wonwoo, which was sleeping peacefully, and smiled. "Where is he exactly?" He himself.

[A few hours]

Minghao planned to stay with Wonwoo until his brother comes. He is watching a movie right now, and still waiting for the older's brother. His eyes were getting tired and so was his grip in the remote. He was about to fall asleep until someone knocked on the door. He dragged his lazy legs to the door and opened it. "Why did you want me to bring me here? The house is still the same. My brother is dating you. And, it smells bad." He said.

"Well, the house is the same. The smell is the same. The only things that are different are your brother and me." He entered the house and placed his bag on the floor. "The house is really the same, but what do you mean you and my brother?" He said as he turned around to Minghao. "We broke up and now I'm dating someone else."

He nodded and was planning to tease him. "Do you still know my name?" He asked. Minghao scoffed. "Of course... I don't." He teased. He frowned and extended his hand in front of Minghao. "I'm..."

"Jungkook." They both said. Minghao smiled and so did the older. The younger placed his hand on Jungkook's shook their hands. "Nice to meet you."

"Same to you."

Both hands let go as both boys smiled. Jungkook hugged the younger. He pulled away and smiled again. "You smile too much Hyung." "Thank you."

"No problem, but you gotta help your brother." Minghao said as he pointed towards him. He turned around and saw Wonwoo sleeping. "Tomorrow I will. I feel tired now. You gonna sleep here?" He asked, turning his back towards Wonwoo. He nodded. Jungkook smiled and grabbed his bag and went upstairs. Minghao bid the older a goodbye and so did Jungkook. Minghao sat on the couch and thought about Jun. He was planning to just look at the messages but instead he didn't feel like it.

A few seconds later, his eyes dozed of to sleep.

[Next Day]

"Myungho. Wake up! XU MINGHAO, WAKE UP! This boy... *smack*"

Minghao woke up with a furious Jungkook in his eyes. He groaned in pain as he placed his palm on his right cheek. "I don't know how to take care of him Hyung."

"Hyung? You're older than me."

"I don't care. I still like calling you Hyung."

Minghao shrugged his shoulders at he got up from the couch. He saw Wonwoo sleeping again but this time with the remote control on his hands. 'He watched TV?' He thought. He tried waking up the older but he still would stop snoring. "Slap him Hyung." Jungkook said as he tried grabbing his wrist. Minghao removed his wrist from his grip and gave him a mean look.  "No. Plus, where's that boyfriend of your's?" The younger asked. Jungkook looked around the room and scratched his nape. "He said he h-had wo-work."

Minghao turned around and noticed his actions. "Strange tingz. But anyways, he's not waki--" The door got pushed by a tall figure that Jungkook and Minghao didn't notice. "You pig! What the heck did you do to him?!" He said as he pushed Minghao on top of Jungkook. Luckily, Jungkook caught the youmger one and asked him if was okay. Minghao nodded but got back to the tall figure. He knew the tall figure immediately and pulled his shoulder towards him and punched him. The tall man groaned in pain as he glared at Minghao.

"What are you doing here anyways?! Shouldn't you be with my ex boyfriend?! You douche." He yelled as he turned around to take a look at Wonwoo."Don't yell at me! You were the one who left him!" Minghao yelled. Jungkook was just there avoiding the conversation. He wanted to plan something in order to stop the arguing. He needed some space but they still kept arguing.

He couldn't take it anymore. He slammed his hand on the table and yelled, "Shut up will you?! Do you remember when we were just friends?! Do you remember when we just hung out together. We would skip school. We would dance, sing, and rap together. D-Do you even remember anything..?" He cried. Minghao hugged the older as he cried. "Since when were we friends?" Mingyu asked.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and took out his phone to show a photo of all three of them.

(I couldn't find a photo of three of them but just imagine.)

"We used to be friends?" Minghao asked. Jungkook nodded. Mingyu was just there staring at the photo. "I-I... need to go. Just take care of him." He said. He left the house and rushed inside his car.

"Well, isn't it a mystery..?" Minghao said.