4

"That's how you met?" Jun asked. They are currently just talking to each other during break time. Minghao nodded at his question. "Guys!" A random voice said. Their heads turned to the right and saw Joshua and Hansol. "Hello." Joshua greeted. Jun gave him a smile and so did the other two boys. "Who's he? Your new friend? Or...more than that?" Hansol asked with a smirk on his face.

"Jesus. You tease too much, Vernon." Minghao said as he glanced at Jun. "Hansol to you. Vernon to best friends only." He said. Minghao scoffed as he rest his chin on his palm. "So, you're telling me that, we have been friends since we started working together, which probably like. . . 5 years ago, and now I'm still not classified as a best friend?"

"U-Uh...I-"

"That's what I thought."

Hansol sighed as just looked at Jun. "I'm Hansol. Nice to meet you. And this right here is Joshua." Hansol greeted. "I'm Jun." He greeted as he did a shy wave towards him.

"Anyways. . . What were you guys talking about?" Joshua asked.
.

.

.

[A few hours later]

"Want me to take you home?" Minghao asked. Jun went closer to him. As he looked at the shorter, he suddenly smirked at him. "Why are you being the man here? I'm older. Give me the keys." Jun ordered. Minghao looked the other way as he tried avoiding eye contact.

Minghao suddenly gave up and gave him the keys. "You better not destroy my Jeep. My brother payed that for me." Jun let out a chuckle as both of them got in the car. "I won't." He said. When he started the car, Jun was just driving in circles around the same building. "Do even know where your going..?" Minghao asked as he held the older's hand. "O-Of course." Jun stuttered.

Jun changed directions this time but Minghao still held his hand. "Let go will you?" Jun asked. He started to get grumpy as he wouldn't let go. "Jesus. I said let go!" Jun yelled. To his suprise, Minghao was just laughing. "I like it when you're grumpy." He said as he finally let go. Jun stopped in a traffic light which made the younger grin. Minghao went closer to the older and pulled his collar closer to him. That made their lips a few inches away. Minghao licked his lips but on the other hand, Jun's heart skipped a beat. He honestly liked that side of Minghao but he knew he couldn't just fall for him.

"If you were to pick one, would you pick Mingyu or me?"

"You."

Minghao's eyes widened at his response. "H-How come?" Minghao asked. Jun smirked at his reaction. "Because...you treat me better than him. I don't wanna be the man this time. He was always the man but a horrible one. I will be the man."

His eyes widened much more. "O-Of course. Y-You'll be a man one day." Minghao said. Their conversation stopped because of a car behind them. The guy honked again and Jun just stepped on the gas pedal. "So, uhm where do you wanna go?" Jun asked.

"To your boyfriend's house."

Jun scoffed at his comment. "Boyfriend? I will move in the my boyfriend's house or apartment later." He mumbled that last sentence. "Yeah. Isn't he your boyfriend?" He asked. "Pfft. Not anymore."

"Ah, okay then."

"Why exactly do you want us to go there?" Jun asked.

"I want you to move out. You can live with me." He said with a smile on his face. "Why is that?" Jun asked with a smirk. "You can't fool me Jun." Minghao said, "Plus, you're bad at teasing and fooling."

"Pfft. Am not."

"Yeah you are."

"No. I've fooled Mingyu once."

"I've fooled Wonwoo once."

"Good."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you love me!" The older blurted out. He immediately covered his mouth with his left and hand. He looked at Minghao, being shocked, and just him a shy smile. "I-I..." "It's fine. I love you too. . . As a friend."

Jin's heart sank. "As a friend." He said.
.

.

.

"Here we are." Jun said. He looked at his right side, seeing Minghao sleeping. He had a cute face which made the older blush. "How can I fall for my work mate?" He whispered to himself, but it loud enough for Minghao to hear it. "Because, your heart chose me over him." He said as he opened his eyes, "Am I the man now?"

"Never."

"I literally do all the things."

"Well, I will do it in the future."

Minghao mumbled something but it wasn't loud enough to hear. "Are you gonna go?" He asked. Jun nodded and got out of the car. Minghao went back to sleep as he waited for the older.

Jun went towards the front door and licked his lips. His knocked the door twice and saw Mingyu with his usual messy hair in the morning. But what's strange is that, it's not morning. "What are you doing here?" Mingyu asked. "I came to get my stuff." He said. He went inside the house and pinched his nose. "What have you been doing here Mingyu?" He asked. Mingyu closed the door and raised one eyebrow. "W-What do you mean?" He stuttered. "Pfft. Don't pretend you don't know anything Gyu. Don't lie to me." His tone rose. He went upstairs and left the younger dumbfounded. He sat on the couch and sighed. "You're the only thing I need Jun. Don't leave me." He said. His thoughts were interrupted by a thud from the stairs. There he saw Jun with his bags and luggages. "Y-You're leaving?" Mingyu said. He tried holding back his tears and he couldn't believe what he's seeing.

Jun nodded and Mingyu just got on his knees, begging him to stay. "I can't just stay with a cheater." Jun said. "O-Okay then. Hopefully you will have fun with him then.." Jun shooked his head and sighed. He dug through his bag and found a photo of him and Mingyu. He gave him the photo and gave him a smile. Mingyu looked up and gave him a shy smile. "Why all of a sudden, you would give me a photo of both of us?"

"Because, I want to be the best ex for you."

Jun left and Mingyu was extremely confused. He looked at the photo and smiled. "He is one of the best exes I'd ever had."

"