12

Nighttime

Minghao looked all over the place. He couldn't find Jun anywhere. This made Minghao punched the bricked wall that was beside him. He kept punching the wall until his hand started bleeding. He didn't care at all so he kept punching it.

He kept crying and punching the wall until the owning came out. "Excuse me young man, but what are you doing to my wall? My children are sleeping!" The old woman yelled. Minghao still kept punching the wall until the woman grabbed his wrist and brought him inside her house.

She went inside the kitchen and placed a band-aid on his hand. "There. Now, young man, tell me what is your problem?" She asked as she made a sign saying that they should talk in the living room. Minghao sat down in the couch and mumbled something that she couldn't hear.

"I-I just need to find my bo— I mean girlfriend..." Minghao lied. If he were to say 'boyfriend', the woman would immediately judge him and might as well kick him out. "Ah, okay then. By the way, can you find my son? He looks like this.." She got up and grabbed a photo from the photo album.

Minghao looked at the photo for a while. He looked at the photo closely and noticed the ring that the boy wore. "What's his name?" The Chinese asked. "Junhui. Wen Junhui." She said passionately. Minghao's eyes widened as he grip on the photo loosen. "Is there any chance you know him?"

Minghao nodded and just left the house. The woman was dumbfounded and speechless at Minghao's actions. "Okay then... He will find him though..."

[Time Skip (1 week) ]

Minghao woke up and looked at the left side of his bed. His hand was lying on the side where he would always see Jun. It was obvious that he missed him and the other members, well, they gave up in finding him. Besides Wonwoo, Chan, Jihoon, and Sooyoung. Wonwoo still wanted to find Jun but not just because of him still loving him but because he just wanted to help Minghao.

The Chinese got up and started doing his morning routine.

When he was finished, he went downstairs, grabbed a waffle, and left the mansion. He ate the waffle as he entered the Jeep and drove away. Minghao took the route to work. When a red light came, he stopped and just started eating his waffle. He was focused on the road until a man that was walking to the sewers took his attention. The man wore a hoodie and then stood on the sewer.

"What the..." Minghao mumbled. He saw the man opened the entrance of the disgusting place and entered. He knew there was something suspicious about the guy so he parked his car on the side of the road and followed him.

He jumped down and kept following the guy. He noticed that the guy had a knife on his right hand.

The Chinese kept walking until the man stopped and took his knife out. He peeked behind the corner and saw someone fimiliar.

The guy took off his mask and got his knife ready. "Well, it has been one week and he has not came. Haha, wait till I get my hands o—"

Minghao shoved him and started picking a fight on him. "Get. Away. From. Him." Minghao emphasized every word while he was punching him. Both boys stopped. Minghao's jaw dropped when the guy revealed his face. "I knew it... you were sus the whole time. You never bothered trying the find Jun, but this whole time you were the one who kidnapped him... Kim Mingyu."

"So smart of you. Well, you finally found him. Now, it's time to end your whole entire life." He shoved the younger and grabbed the gun. He pointed the gun towards him until a couple of flashlights came from the distance.

"Put your gun down! I repeat, put your gun down!"

Mingyu placed his gun down and rose both of his hands. He looked at the younger one and glared at him. "Once I get out, you'll regret it." He snickered.

.

.

.

"Ugh! Let me go you idots!" Mingyu told the police officers. They pushed him inside the car and sighed heavily as they closed the door and rub their hands.

Minghao ran towards the taller and hugged him. "Hyung... I missed you..."

He hugged back and kissed him. They broke the kiss and smiled. "I missed you..." Minghao mumbled.

In a few seconds, someone interrupted their moment. Minghao looked at the right and saw Wonwoo smiling sadly. "Wonwoo-shi... are you okay..?" Mingaho asked. Wonwoo nodded but bit his lower lip. "I-I"m sorry... He ju-" He interrupted his ex. "It's fine. He was the one with the wrong thing and he deserved it. All in all, I would like to say thank you..."

They all had a group hug and smiled.