10

"No... we were never friends back then. Or were we?" He stopped mumbling his words and looked back at the house. "You shouldn't have never done that. What are you doing Mingyu? You are a tall puppy yet so scared.." He told himself. He went inside his car and drove away. "What are you doing Mingyu? Ugh... I need to visit him." He mumbled once again.

He remembered that he kept a tracker of his ex. He pulled it out and it detected a place where Mingyu hated. Well, this time his hatred towards Minghao lessened.

He drove towards his ex's location with no hesitation.
.

.

.

"Is this the place?" He asked himself. He parked in front of the mansion and exited out his car. When he walked in front of the door, he thought about regretting coming there but, of course, he knocked.

He waited for a few seconds until a short boy opened the door.

"Uhm, is Jun here..?"

The shorter's brow furrowed.

"What do you want Mingyu?"

"I just wanna talk to him Jihoon. I-I won't do anything."

He folded his arms and raised one eyebrow up.

"Ok then. Come in."

When Mingyu entered, his jaw dropped because of the gold all over the place. He looked around until a fimiliar voice come out. There, he saw Jun on the staircase smiling at him.

"Do you need anything Mingyu?"

His eyes laid on the shorter. His eyes can't stop looking at him. He finally stopped looking at him and responded.

"W-We need to talk. Can we talk in the living room?"

Jun nodded and he walked to the living room with Mingyu. When the sat down, Mingyu sighed and rub his nape. "What is it that we need to talk about?" Mingyu had almost forgotten since he kept trying to remember being friends with the short ones. "Uhm, so, how's everything with Minghao?" He asked, even though that was not the question he was supposed to ask. "It's fine. He's a nice boyfriend."

"Better than me?" Mingyu shot back.

He knew it was a bad question but his heart shattered into pieces when he complimented him. Mingyu hung his head low and sighed, trying to keep the tears from falling. "Everyone is the same." Jun responded. He held his hand to make not disappointed to himself. Mingyu's head rose up with widened eyes. "W-What are you doing?" He asked. Jun looked at their hands being touched. He was just thinking about their memories. Everything that Mingyu has done before he cheated. "I-It was—" His voice started cracking," your fault. I wouldn't cry if you—wait, no, we wouldn't cry if it wasn't your fault. I-I don't even know why your here!"

He stood up and let go of his hand. "It's your fault. I love him and not you. And yes, he's a better boyfriend than you."

He walked away until the younger made a question that Jun didn't want to hear. "What about me? What about those times when we were together? Was it just trash to you? Or you didn't care? Huh?! WHAT ABOUT US?!" He yelled.

"They were memorable. Those moments were amazing. Extremely amazing that I can't even imagine what it's like to break up with you. But, I do now. And you how the break up went? IT WAS HORRIBLE! I cried everyday because of you. I cried because of what you have done. I-I... don't love you anymore. I love him and only him. I-I'm sorry..." He said. He ran upstairs to his room while leaving Mingyu frustrated.

"If I wasn't such a dumbass, I would've been a great boyfriend. In fact, better than him!" He cried and finally left the mansion. He ran inside his car and drove without a seatbelt. He cried as he tried driving back home with no thoughts about what happened.

"I'm never going back there again. The place is like hell. But, I have a great plan to do with Jun..." He whispered as an evil smirk crawled up in his face.

Meanwhile... with Jungkook and Minghao

"This photo. D-Do you remember this? It's when we had all the ladi-"

"I'm fine Jungkook. I don't want to remember everything anyways. I don't even want to hear his name again."

Jungkook sighed for the 10tg time and finally inserted his phone inside his pocket. "So, how's he?" Jungkook asked, making it obvious that he wanted to change the subject. Minghao placed his palm on top of his forehead and sighed. "He's hot. He needs to take his medicine now." Minghao responded. He removed his hand from his forehead and went to the kitchen to get his pills.

He got the pills and walked towards Wonwoo. "Wake up. You need your medicine." Minghao said. He turned around, signaling for Jungkook to get the water for him. Jungkook got up and grabbed the water bottle from the dining table. Minghao grabbed the water bottle from the older and turned back around to face Wonwoo. "Here." Minghao was about to feed him with a pill until screaming came from a room.

"Mom?! You okay?!" Jungkook asked. His mom came to the living room full of tears, but with a smile. "Is ever—"

"He doesn't have cancer at all! He just has a fever. Oh my god! The doctor fooled the sh—"

"No swearing mom!" Jungkook yelled.

"Sorry. But, he has no cancer! My dear Woowoo is well!"

Ms. Jeon hugged the boys and then pulled away. She held Minghao's hand with thankful eyes. "Thank you so much Hao! Thank you for taking care of my son!", she let go his hand and held her son's hand, "You didn't even do anything! You pabo! Now, get out of my house."

Both boys chuckled at her actions.

10 mins later

"Thank you mom!"

"Thank you Ms. Jeon!"

"No problem boys!"

When both has stepped out of the house, they saw a fimiliar car outside the house. "Mingyu's here? Never knew that." Jungkook said. Minghao shooked his head and slapped the older's nape. He whined in pain and hit his arm. "You idiot! That's not Mingyu! That's..." Minghao trailed off. "That's who...?" Jungkook asked.

"San. Choi San. Sheesh, I almost had forgotten about him. Anyways, what's he doing here anyways?" Minghao said. They looked at the young boy who seemed to be worried. "Have you seen Jun?! Mingyu said he has gone missing!" San yelled.

"What the heck...?"