•~•1•~•

"School fucking sucks!" Wooyoung whined, throwing his head back in frustration, hands dragging down his face as a groan fell through his lightly glossed lips. Yeosang, a close friend of the boy chuckled at the other. 

"Well, the world doesn't revolve around you. I understand that's it's your birthday, but that doesn't mean school will get canceled for everyone just because you were born today." The boy's light brown hair was faintly curled, laying fluffily before fingers belonging to another intertwined themselves with Yeosang's locks.

"Both of you need to shut up the fuck up and pay attention. I refuse to give you idiots my notes later." Seonghwa glared at the duo, Wooyoung let out a small giggle at the others angry expression. Seonghwa was a father like figure to Wooyoung. Always givening advice, and counselling the younger any chance he got. Mr.Choi was rambling on about some nonsense no one cared about. Thoughts of why he attended college flooded his mind. He really hated school.

"Mr. Jung, would you mind coming here and demonstrating to me the proper angel to make all of the view shown?" Wooyoung sighed before getting up and slowly walking to his photography professor.

"Here." Wooyoung pointed at some things on the camera then demonstrated the correct way to hold it. "Boom, just do that and your good. Alright, so can I go back to my seat?" Mr. Choi nodded and Wooyoung slowly walked back up the stairs leading to his seat. While on the way back, he noticed some girls staring at him. He wasn't surprised by this,Wooyoung had the face of a god. His face was perfect, and anyone with eyes could see that. Of course, his friends were just as good looking. Yeosang was called 'The schools most boyfriend material' and Seongwha got the name 'My gorgeous dad.' Which made no sense to them because; why would you call your crush you dad...? Wooyoung's mind was flooded with confident thoughts when a cute girl with the name Yuqi walked up to him before he was in his seat and blocked his path. "Um, sorry, could you please move? I need to go to my seat."

"C-Could you go on a date with me?" She questioned with soft eyes, her lip quivering.

"Huh?" Wooyoung asked, confused. He looked around the room, wondering if everyone else thought the sight was normal.

"P-Please go on a date with me. People tell me that we'd look cute together, and I think you are really sweet." She rambled off, looking at the ground. However, her shy side didn't seem to be genuine. It felt staged.

"I'm going to have to say no. You just aren't my type." Wooyoung fake frowned at the desperate girl in front of him. He almost laughed at how pathetic she looked. Maybe that was a bit cruel, but her face was no longer a sad puppy, but an angry bull who seemed infuriated.

"Why are you always denying every girl who confronts you Wooyoung? Are you gay?" She glared at him looking the boy dead in the eyes. The class laughed and the teacher moved his glasses down looking at the two, confused.

"My sexuality doesn't concern you, dear. But if you'd like to know the truth, I'm skinny ass homosexual." He smiled before pushing her away and walking to his seat.

"Huh?! How can someone be so shameless?!" Yuqi whisper yelled, looking disgusted at Wooyoung. She stormed out of the classroom with a stomp of her small feet. Mr. Choi just awkwardly grinned, going back to the lesson.

"Girls like that are why I'm gay." Yeosang whispered in Wooyoung's ear and they both snickered. Soon enough their professor was about to end the class.

"In addition to your assignment tomorrow, my son is transferring into this class. Fair warning ladies, and Wooyoung, he is very handsome boy." Mr.Choi chuckled before dismissing them.

"Anything that has his sperm is not going to be good looking." A couple girls giggled about the supposed 'handsome' new kid. Wooyoung rolled his eyes, not caring whatsoever. He decided to go to a park to take some pictures for his assignment. The aesthetic of parks was something that was sure to make him pass He chose to walk because it was about 10 minutes away and he didn't have anymore classes that day. When he arrived he noticed a figure on the swing. It was about 9pm and Wooyoung cautiously walked around them to try to avoid them.

"Huh?" The figure turned to him hearing a noise as Wooyoung accidentally fell over because of a abnormally large stick in the sand pit. The person had black hair with red highlights. He was wearing a mask so Wooyoung couldn't see any specific features. He looked to have a slim waste but broad shoulders. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know people still came to this park. I bet I looked really creepy there.." The other spoke scratching the back of his head. His eyes were uncomfortably shut. He began to walk up to the boy lying on the floor, giving him a hand to help him up. Wooyoung denied it.

"It's fine.. I'm just here for a class project." Wooyoung retorted, sitting up on his own, avoiding eye contact, but wanting to see the others face. I mean, he must be ugly if he hides his face. "Hey, uh, if you don't mind me asking, why do you have a mask on? It isn't cold out so there won't be any way for you to get sick. Do you perhaps have it on because the air is bad, or...?"

"Or I'm ugly? I bet that's what you thinking right. I'm not particularly unattractive, but I don't think I'm handsome either." He responded and Wooyoung blushed of embarrassment. Did I really make it that obvious? "Like I said before, I'm not some creep. Just trying to calm down after a argument I had with my dad." The stranger sighed, running his small hands through his freshly died locks.

"What does he do?"

"He's a photography professor. He wants me to actually become a photographer, but I'd much rather be an actor. Even if I have a low self esteem, I've been told many times I could." The other rambled and it hit Wooyoung.

"Is your dad, Mr.Choi?"

"Yeah? How did you know that?"

"I'm one of his students. I think your transferring to my class." The other face palmed and Wooyoung got confused. "He said you were handsome, can I see?" Wooyoung nudged the other but the other denied his request.

"Your just gonna have to see me tomorrow. Speaking of which, I don't have any friends in general, so can I sit with you? I don't really wanna be alone.."

"Sure! By the way, I'm Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung."

"San. Choi San."

"Why'd you say it like that?" Wooyoung laughed to himself at the others over dramatic state of his name. San shrugged in response, causing Wooyoung to giggle even more.