•~•13•~•

The dark area that was all Wooyoung could see morphed into a bright room. He saw San staring down at him with a worried expression. His black hair was messy as he looked down at his boyfriend in concern.

Wooyoung sat up, noticing he was laying in the lap of the ravenette, causing him to subtly blush. After trying to calm himself down from the skinship with San, he fake coughed to stop the awkward silence.

"What happened?" Asked the confused, tired purple haired boy. San intertwined their fingers, looking at the younger with eyes that were stained with admiration. Wooyoung looked away, growing shy, still confused as to what happened, and why San looked so scared. He then gazed towards the door, spotting a familiar, younger boy with pink hair. He had tan skin, similar to Wooyoung. And outstanding, beautiful features. He could be considered a model.

He looked at the boy intently, his heart pace speeding up. Wooyoung felt his hand get tugged at by San. He looked at the younger with pleading eyes, as if he wanted to leave. Wooyoung then went back to staring at the pink haired boy. He was on his phone, ignoring whatever was happening around him.

"Jaemin." Wooyoung began to speak, holding the hand of his boyfriend tighter than before, feeling a sense of comfort. The youngest in the room, looked up from his phone, with nothing but a petty grin on his face.

"What is it?" Jaemin stated, looking annoyed by his brother. Wooyoung gulped, his brother was sassy, mean, and selfish, similar to the personality Wooyoung portrayed to everyone besides San. "Look, if you wanna tell me to not sleep with your boyfriend," the pink haired went on, causing Wooyoung to visibly tense up, "I can't make any promises." Jaemin sat up from the floor he sat on, pulling the door open, and walking away.

The hand that once held San's was now clenched into a fist. He was angry, furious, inflamed. The cocky way his brother acted was so aggravating. Truth be told, Wooyoung would normally start yelling at the other, but for an odd reason, San calmed him down. The touch of the older, and the care he emitted from his heart was enough to tame the once so sensitive boy. He groaned, falling back into the lap of his lover. San just laughed.

"What he doesn't know is that I'll never sleep with anyone besides you." San whispered into the others ear. It was meant to comfort Wooyoung if he was panicking. But this did the opposite, and the boy began to burn redder than a tomato. Maybe it was San saying he would sleep with Wooyoung, or the fact he whispered in his ear, perhaps it was both, but the boy began to squirm. He was with no doubt aroused, at his home with his mother, father, and younger brother home. Causing him to sit up, and walk around while slapping his face.

Author's note: super sorry this chapter is sHORT but I'm really busy and didn't want to leave y'all on a cliff hanger. Oh and yesterday it was my one year as a San ult!