•~•8•~•

"Shit, fuck, shit fuck!" Wooyoung was running to his photography class at the speed of light thanks to his lack of brains the night prior to which he forgot to set an alarm. "I'm absolutely, positively an idiot." Wooyoung had finally arrived at the class when he sighed. "His dad is the teacher, way to go for impressions." When Wooyoung creaked open the door, every pair of eyes turned to see him, even San's. San sent the other a wave and urged Wooyoung to come sit next to him.

Wooyoung ran past Mr.Choi and sat down next to San. "Jung Wooyoung." Mr.Choi stated in a firm voice. "Why were you half an hour late to my class?"

"I, uh, was out last night and slept in?" Wooyoung faked a smile and Yeosang face palmed.

"This class starts at 7pm, disappointing how you slept in. See me after class Wooyoung." Mr.Choi frowned and San looked over at a pouting Wooyoung.

"Hey, it's okay. He won't do anything that bad." San placed his hand on Wooyoung's thigh and the other jumped a little. It was a cute squeak that came from his lips and Mr.Choi turned back around, sending him a glare.

"First your late to my class, now your disrupting it? Leave and come back tomorrow when you can behave." Mr.Choi shot a glare towards Wooyoung so he knew he had to go.

"That's unreasonable." San spoke up, to which his father could here. "He moved his chair on his foot, who wouldn't scream because of that, he's obviously hurt but you didn't care to talk about that. I'll take him to the nurse's office."

"Oh, my apologies Wooyoung. I didn't know, if his foot is injured, carry him on your back, it's the safest way." Mr.Choi had sincere eyes and felt extremely bad for his student. Wooyoung jumped on San's back and San ran out of the classroom with him.

As they were walking around their campus, Wooyoung noticed that San was taking him in the opposite direction of the nurses office.

"Hey, isn't the nurses office over there?"

"Why would I take you there?" San asked.

"I'm injure- OH YEAH IM NOT INJURED!"

"You dumbass." San was laughing at Wooyoung's stupidity and Wooyoung was just madly blushing from embarrassment.

"Why thank you." Wooyoung moved his hand from around San's shoulder to his eye cheek and started to squish him. "So squishy boy, where are we going?"

"There's a cafe near by, we have 40 minutes at best till we have to go back."

"Class would be over by then..?"

"I know. Let's go!" Wooyoung was giggling as San sped up and when they arrived at the cafe, Wooyoung didn't want to get off. "Come on, Woo. I can hold your hand if you'd like?" Wooyoung immediately jumped off and grabbed the others hand. San smiled widely and stepped inside the cafe. San walked over to a table that sat two and picked up a menu. "They have menus? What a fancy cafe." San giddily looked through it and decided what he wanted.

"I'll pay." Wooyoung spoke as he was planning what he wanted.

"No need, I recently got a job as a barista and I got my first pay check, let me treat you."

"Wow, is this like a date?" Wooyoung flirtatiously spoke.

San learned close to Wooyoung's ear and whispered "Maybe it is.." Wooyoung screamed and pushed his chair back while San was left giggling.

"N-Not funny!" Wooyoung was now brighter then any shade of red he's ever been.

"Your right, it wasn't funny, it's cute." San smiled and Wooyoung placed his hand on his heart, trying to stop it from pounding. When a waiter came up to ask for their orders, San cut Wooyoung off, "One 16 ounce pink drink. And one 16 ounce, Iced vanilla latte. Thank you." The waiter smiled and walked away all while Wooyoung was speechless.

"You remembered?" Wooyoung smiled.

"Of course." San locked fingers with Wooyoung and countless of stares flashed their way. But the two boys didn't care, they were too infatuated with each other to care. Well, that was until a loud scream came from the people watching them. "Oh shit." San already knew who it was. When someone came rushing over to them, they both turned their heads to see a rageing Mia. She looked at their hands, then at San, next Wooyoung. She grabbed her hand and slapped Wooyoung on his right cheek. "What the hell?!" San screamed, frightened that she had hurt the boy. She shot Wooyoung a deathly glare and stepped on San's foot. "Asshole." San remained unfazed when she stepped on his foot.

San moved his eyes and locked stares with Mia, her eyes widened like San found out something. San remained seated and Mia stomped away. Wooyoung looked at her as she left, then at San. San was glaring at the space she once stood, when Wooyoung squeezed his hand tighter and distracted him. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

"I'm just glad I can be in your life."