•~•2•~•

The next day had come and Wooyoung was mentally preparing himself for the events that were taking place. Either San was lying and he was extremely ugly, or he was telling the truth and was an extremely attractive hot guy that Wooyoung could show off.

When he entered the room it seemed as if no attention was given to him. weird. He thought before heading to his seat that was next to Yeosang and Seongwha. "Hey dude." Yeosang waved.

"Hey, what's with everyone? No one even looked at me once when I walked in."

"Attention whore." Yeosang stared, glaring daggers into his bleached scalp.

"They're all preparing for the new kid." Seongwha rolled his eyes. "I bet he's gonna be ugly."

"I don't know, maybe he's gonna be hot." Wooyoung mentally laughed. Before he knew it, the class had started and the professor has walked in.

"As you all know, my son is transferring into this class. Please be kind to him. Anyway, San, you can choose your seat." A boy with black and red haired walked through the door and left everyone, including Wooyoung speechless. He had a extremely sharp jawline that you could cut yourself on. His eyes were perfect almonds and he had a slim waste with broad shoulders. He wore a sleeveless shirt that showed his muscles and tight leather pants. Wooyoung felt himself drool a little.

"Hey, I'm Choi San." He spoke then looked around the room for someone. When his eyes landed on Wooyoung he waved with a dimpled smile and the younger waved back. Yeosang and Seongwha had wide eyes and stared at Wooyoung, utterly confused.

San walked up to Wooyoung and took the open seat next to him. San winked at the younger and Wooyoung felt his heart rate speed up.  "Hey, you just gonna stare at me or actually talk?"

Wooyoung slightly giggled. "I knew you'd be handsome, but shit you are breathtaking. Explain to me how you aren't a actor again?"

"My dad." San chuckled. He always had people call him handsome and beautiful, but when Wooyoung did so, he felt different. "Hey uh, after class, wanna just hang out?"

Wooyoung looked to be thinking about it, before responding, "Sure. I don't have anything better to do."

"Oh shush." San grinned at the smiley Wooyoung in front of him. They seemed to have forgotten about everyone else in the class, even his dad. They started to notice the other people when Yeosang kept on yelling into Wooyoung's ear.

"What?" Wooyoung looked at Yeosang with a glare.

"How do you know him? And like, he's hot. Don't tell Seongwha I said that though." San laughed to himself before speaking.

"Wooyoung and I only met recently. Also, thanks for the compliment. Your cute too." San winked and Yeosang burned red. The three of them started to have a conversation before San felt a tap on his shoulder and he looked to see who it was.

"San, was it? What are you doing talking to Wooyoung?" The girl by the name Yuqi glared.

"Wooyoung is my friend, so I'm just talking to him?" He looked at her, pondering why so many people care about why he's talking to Wooyoung.

"I, uh,..." she looked up at him with sparkling eyed and San smiled.

"Could you please leave?" He asked and she turned red.

"You want me to leave?" She asked with wide eyes and she pushed some of her red hair behind her ear. Wooyoung looked at the two in confusion, San wasn't flirting, why was she shy?

"Listen, m'kay?" He waved a goodbye before sitting back down with Wooyoung and Yeosang. She stood there speechless with her heart racing.

"Oh my god he likes you!" A girl with long black hair and the name Minnie spoke. The group of her friends were squealing and San laughed to himself.