•~•9•~•

"So you have boyfriend?" Yelled Mingi poking San's arm as the other was tapping buttons on a controller playing Mario cart.

"I guess." San smiled, revealing his deep dimples as he imagined his blonde boyfriend.

"Someone's whipped." Mingi was teasing San and kept on tapping him till the other couldn't deal with it anymore. "Anyway Yunho is supposed to be back soon so we can have couple time, so leave child."

"Are you kicking me out?" San gasped, sarcastically offended.

"Yes, yes I am. Now leave." Mingi pushed San out the door then threw his shoes at him.

"This is why no one loves you mINGI!" San yelled at the door that was just slammed on his face. "Stupid butt face I don't love him." San was mumbling to himself before throwing his shoes on and walking down the steps of the apartment complex Mingi lived in.

————————-

"Wooyoung put your clothes on!" Yeosang was screaming at his naked, drunk best friend who was roaming their shared room.

"I should call San! No! I should FaceTime him!" Wooyoung giggled and grabbed his phone and Yeosang shrieked. Wooyoung clicked the FaceTime button and San immediately answered. "Hey Sannie come over~"

"You okay babe?" San asked to Wooyoung while seeing his head face and shirtless body over the phone. "A-Are you naked?" San flashed red and Wooyoung laughed.

"saN PLEASE HURRY AND HELP ME STOP WOOYOUNG FROM STREAKING DOWN A GATED COMMUNITY!" Yeosang grabbed Wooyoung's phone, screaming.

"I'll be there in a minute!" San hung up and Yeosang looked over at the bare naked Wooyoung jumping on his couch and groaned.

"I'll at least put you in boxers because your boyfriend is coming over and I don't think your relationship is there yet."

——————————

Knock knock.

"It must be him." Yeosang smiled to himself and Wooyoung began to sing songs in his boxers with a smile.

"Crazy sexy cooOooollLlL," Wooyoung hummed when the door opened and revealed San with a confused face. "sAN!" Yelled Wooyoung as he jumped on the other.

"Y-You o-only h-have b-boxers o-on." Once confident San had turned into a mushy mess when he saw Wooyoung's body.

"Yuppie!" Wooyoung cheered while jumping into San's arms earning a squeak from the other. "Carry me Sannie!" Wooyoung wrapped his arms around San's neck as the other carried him bridal style. San was sweating intensively now, and Wooyoung decided to kiss his neck. San thought his legs were going to give out under the others delicate touch. "San you know what you should do?" Wooyoung stopped kissing the others neck and began to play with his hair that he was planning on growing out. "You should dye this black, then have the long part be blue." Wooyoung giggled while admiring the others strong bone structure.

"Hmmmm...Why not?" Asked San and Wooyoung clapped, giddily in response.

"Am I interrupting something...?" Questioned Yeosang from the other side of the apartment while scratching his head. San dropped Wooyoung and the other screamed as he hit the floor.

"Nope! You are interrupting anything!" San looked around the room, sweating and looking like he was hiding a dead body.

"MY ASSHOLE!" Screamed a drunk Wooyoung in pain holding his backside with frustration.