•~•4•~•

The rest of time at the cafe was awkward and they sat there in silence. A loud slurp came from Yeosang as he watched Mia stare into San's soul as he stared back. Seonghwa was not paying attention and asked if Yeosang wanted to take a selfie. He said he didn't feel like it and left a pouting Seonghwa.

Seeing Seonghwa pouting, Yeosang gave him a small peck on the lips and Mia averted her eyes from Wooyoung to the two lovebirds. "Did you two just kiss?!" She asked.

"What? No...." Yeosang lied.

"I just saw you kiss him? Oh my god, are you a gay?"

"I may or may not be a homosexual..." Yeosang said looking away from her, laughing at her over exaggeration.

"Damn, so many of San's friends are gay." She said. "First Yunho and Mingi, then Yeosang and Seongwha. Looks like Wooyoung is San's only straight friend." She chuckled.

"Oh Wooyoung isn't straight. He's actually disgusted by the female gender." Seonghwa stated and Mia got wide eyes.

"Huh? But Yuqi?" She said looking at Wooyoung. Wooyoung was ignoring them as he stared into San's deep mysterious eyes. He felt himself melt under the elders presence.

"Wooyoung...?" Mia asked placing her hand on his. He looked away from San and saw a doe eyed Mia.

"Yes?" He spoke confused. San looked at Mia's hands on Wooyoung's and grew aggravates. He gripped his coffee tighter.

"Hey babe," San spoke, Mia turned her head towards him, "see if Yuqi would want to join us." San said and Mia nodded then sent the girl a text. Seongwha and Yeosang looked at each other judging their immature friends. A small head shake was given by Yeosang and Seonghwa laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"I know you don't like to be touchy in public, but I just wanna kiss you!" Seonghwa whined and Yeosang smiled at his adorable boyfriend.

"Here." The younger gave Seongwha a kiss. "Hey guys, Seongwha and I are gonna head back to our dorm. Don't come over until tomorrow. Bye!" Yeosang yelled then grabbed his lovers hand and ran out of the cafe. Mis made a grossed out face and Wooyoung laughed.

"Do they really need to be that obvious?" She asked.

"I think it's cute. Couples being all cute and touchy are so adorable. I wish someone could hold me like Yeosang holds Seongwha." San spit some of his drink out and Mia looked confused.

"But don't you have a crush on a girl?" She nudged him, trying to be Yuqi's wing girl, but he shook his head.

"Girls are fine but there's this guy that I'm totally whipped for. He can just breathe and I feel myself freak out. But he's dating someone so my chances are pretty low." Wooyoung said forgetting the fact he was planning to play hard to get with San.

Wooyoung shifted his eyes from the window to the couple who looked shocked. "I didn't expect you to be so forward." San smiled.

Mia gasped, "Do you like Yeosang?" Wooyoung spat his drink out and started laughing.

"Me?! Like Yeosang?! In his dreams!" Wooyoung was now almost falling over with laughter. "I-I'm sorry Mia but really? Yeosang is like my dad, that would be weird. And even though I may have a daddy kink, I would never see Yeosang or Seongwha in a romantic way." The others fake laughed to play along with Wooyoung. Then a ding came from Wooyoung's phone. "Hey sorry guys, gotta go." He said taking a deep breath.

"Where are you going? Asked San.

"It was my birthday yesterday but I didn't get to do anything because I had classes the next day. I don't have any classes tomorrow so I'm going partying." Wooyoung stated and they both nodded.

"You didn't tell me it was your birthday. I would have gotten you something." San said with a pout.

"We haven't known each other for that long. I didn't expect anything. But, if you really wanna make it up, go out with my friends and I. My buddy owns a bar and he said drinks tonight are free."

"Why not? Can Mia come?"

"I don't see why not. Have her invite some of her friends." When Wooyoung was about ready to leave, the cafe door opened to reveal Yuqi standing there.

"Hey Mia!" She cheered, them ran up and hugged her friend. "S-San?" She blushed as she turned around and met face to face with him.

"Hey." He waved and she moved her eyes from him to the blonde boy standing up.

"W-Wooyoung?! What are you doing here?" She asked surprised.

"He's friends with San. He's also having a birthday party tonight, we should go get ready." Mina smiled.

"I'm invited?" Yuqi asked with a surprised shocked expression.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Mia spoke slapping her friends butt and exiting the cafe.

"We should get ready too." San spoke and Wooyoung nodded.

"What do you mean we? San you can literally show up in sweat pants and a baggy sweatshirt and everyone there will faint." The latter laughed at his statement.

"Your the same way Woo." Wooyoung smiled at the nickname.

"Don't you think it's to early for nicknames?"

"It may be a little too soon, but I like it. So it's sticking."

"Aren't you just a charmer?"

"I try." San grabbed Wooyoung's hand and led him out of the cafe. Not even five minutes later, girls were running up to them. San rolled his eyes and was debating to flip them off while Wooyoung was politely smiling and waving.

"Sannie Oppa, I have a question! Are you and Mia still dating?" One of the many girls asked.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't we be?" San asked with an scowl on his face.

"Well it's just that your holding hands with Wooyoungie Oppa and we thought you two were together." 

"We are?" San asked then looked down at their intertwined fingers. He blushed then pushed past the abnormally large group of girls and ran to the boys dorm, fingers still locked with Wooyoung. "I should get ready. See you later Woo." San lovingly smiled at Wooyoung and his eyes glistened.

Wooyoung nodded and their hands broke apart. And for the first time, Wooyoung missed the warmth of another persons touch.