•~•5•~•

"I'm Chris." A muscular boy had walked to Wooyoung and attempted at flirting. Wooyoung giggled at the others cuteness and placed a hand on his hip.

"I'm Wooyoung. And I known your Chris. If I didn't why would you be here, silly." Chris made a 'o'shape with his mouth as he realized.

"Anyway, why do you look so lonely? It's your 20th birthday and your sitting here looking sad." Chris asked.

"I'm waiting for someone." Wooyoung lightly smiled.

"But the party started hours ago. How come they aren't here yet?"

"I don't know." Wooyoung thought to himself before making a decision, "I think I'd like to get a dance with you Chris."

"Huh?"

"I like you. Let's go dance." Wooyoung grabbed his hand and lead the way and Chris followed. The purple, green, and blue hies were beaming every where as some random EDM music blasted and crowds of people Wooyoung knew, danced. Chris compiled still not knowing why Wooyoung's mood changed so fast.

It was about 10pm and there was no San in sight. Wooyoung was putting off partying till he got there but had given up. He had just turned 20 and thought that he deserved to have no care for at least one day. "You know, you can ditch whatever loser your waiting for and spend the night with me." Chris spoke into Wooyoung's ear as they slightly moved to the music that was blaring.

"Who knows. If he shows up, I might just ignore him for being late. And you seem like a strong, handsome, nice guy." Wooyoung giggled.

"Why thank you." Chris smiled and pressed his lips onto Wooyoung. Wooyoung expected that, and kissed back. What he didn't expect was to be shoved. When he opened his eyes after being shoved it revealed a shorter, freckled boy with teary eyes. The music was blasting in his ears and he couldn't quite hear what the freckled boy was yelling about, he assumed that Chris had cheated and nodded before getting up and walking away. He walked to the bar and ordered a drink.

The only person who showed interest in him was taken, he frowned. "Why can't a nice, single guy like me." He put his face in between his arms that were folded on the table, pouting like a child, despite his age. He was sitting there looking immature when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "No, I don't want to dance." He frowned and looked up to see a smiling San.

"How sad. I wanted to dance with you to make up for me not getting you a gift. Guess that won't happen, shucks." San fake frowned then started to slowly walk away when Wooyoung's hand had grabbed his arm and then he paused. "Do you want to dance Wooyoung?" San smirked.

"One dance wouldn't hurt." Wooyoung smiled then pushed passed the bodies, this time San was leading him as the sweaty bodies moved, their hearts danced to the music. The song was lighter then when he danced with Chris. Everything seemed brighter. "I still hate you for being late."

"I know. Wasn't my fault though. Mia was taking forever and I couldn't just leave her." The song switched to a slow song and Wooyoung mentally cursed at the dj.

"Could you not bring up Mia right now?" Wooyoung frowned.

"Mhmmm, okay." San smiled then pulled Wooyoung in and grabbed his waist. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Me." Wooyoung smiled and San happily grinned.

"I could talk about you for hours." San placed a kiss on Wooyoung's cheek and the other blushed a deep shade of red.

"Aish, we just met and your already making moves." Wooyoung giggled.

"I made moves the day I met you." He pushed Wooyoung's hair behind his ear. "So, tell me about yourself Woo."

"Well, my zodiac sign is Sagittarius. My humor consists of me making fun of people. I like guys, I like attention. I'm an atheist and have no faith in the human species."

"Wow, I know you so well now." San smiled and Wooyoung put his hands around San's neck. "Well, you already know but my family is struggling financially and my zodiac sign is a cancer. Sadly our signs are barely compatible." San sighed and Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "I like guys and girls, yes I'm actually bisexual. I'm a atheist too and have no faith in the human species as well!" Wooyoung started laughing at over excited boy holding his hips. "I also get to comfortable with people too soon."

"I don't mind." Wooyoung blushed and felt his stomach twist. He felt so happy. A happiness that was only described in fairytales.

"You know, you are very pretty." San softly spoke and caressed the mole located under Wooyoung's eye.

"Thank you." Wooyoung giggled for what seemed for be the 100th time since San arrived. As they slowly moved to the slow song that was playing through the speakers, their hearts started to speed up and they both couldn't stop smiling. It seemed cliché for everyone else, but for them, it seemed like their happy place. in each other's arms.

"What if your girlfriend sees us?" Wooyoung sadly spoke reminding himself that San was taken.

"She'll pretend to be upset but I know she'd rather spend her time with some random, buff, sexy guy who can give her everything she wants."

"You mean a sugar daddy?"

"Probably." San joked and Wooyoung let out a small laugh and leaning in to lock lips with the other.

As their lips intertwined, it felt like no other kiss either of them had experienced. Smooth, soft, heavenly and warm. As the feeling increased they forgot other people existed. That had always happened when they were together.

San was moving his hand from Wooyoung's waist to his smooth face and the other felt a chill on his spine.

Wooyoung was what you call, 'kinky.' But the feeling of being cared for felt better then any sex he'd ever had. Or maybe it was being cared for by San that made him feel that way.

By this time they were still making out in front of everyone and not caring that anyone else, even San's girlfriend could see them. When they pulled apart they noticed two, tall boys staring at them. San immediately knew who they were and ran up to hug them, while Wooyoung stood there, confused.

"Woo, come here." San yelled at him and he compiled. When he got there, San wrapped an arm around his waist and Wooyoung fell over a little earning a stare from the tall boys with wide eyes. "Yunho, Mingi, meet Wooyoung. Wooyoung, meet Yunho and Mingi." He pointed at the black haired male then the brown and teal haired male with his free hand.

"Hi." Yunho slightly smiled. "So, your San's boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?! Uh...no?" Wooyoung asked himself. "I mean, San is still in a relationship with Mia." He stated and San's smiled fell, along with Yunho and Mingi's.

"You haven't dumped her yet San?" Mingi asked with a deep voice that surprised Wooyoung. San frowned and shook his head while Mingi and Yunho sighed.

"You shouldn't cheat San." Yunho stated firmly.

"I know. It's just impossible to cheat when..." San moved his eyes from the floor to Wooyoung.

"When?"

"When Wooyoung is so

FINALLY YOU MET YUNGI <3 this was going to be a smut chapter but then I realized that ima soft Stan and made it fluff 🥺💜