•~•3•~•

The four boys were sat near the window in the small cafe sipping on their drinks. The furrowed eyebrows that belonged to San as he listened to the random conversation between Yeosang and Seonghwa. His red and black hair gently moving as he spoke in kindness. His eyes glistening and the way his lips parted when said anything.

no that's fucking weird he has a girlfriend. He slammed his fist to his heart trying to stop it from beating so fast earning a look from the rest of the boys. "Oh sorry," He had to think of an excuse, "drink went down the wrong pipe." The others nodded before going back to whatever conversation they were having.

Wooyoung took a deep breath and tried to listen in on their conversation. All he could hear over his beating heart was, "But she wouldn't let me be a flying squirrel." He gave a confused face but Yeosang and Seongwha starting laughing.

His heart was speeding up and his palms grew sweaty. He didn't know how to hide his pounding chest and he felt as if he was going to pass out when a ding came from the cafe door and his heart ratewent back to a normal pace.

A girl with long grey hair and a slim waste walked through the door. She had on a tiny skirt and crop top that left little for the imagination. She had makeup on and shiny earrings. For anyone else, she would look stunning. But for Wooyoung, she looked like every other girl he's met.

As he was staring at her, he noticed San sit up and walk over to her. that must be his girlfriend. how can someone that average end up with a god like San? San snuck up behind her and back hugged her. She jumped a little then started giggling. He smiled then kissed her with bright eyes. She returned the kiss with a grin and Wooyoung forgot to hide his disgust.

San held her hand and dragged her over to the three boys waiting for him. "Mia, this is Yeosang." He spoke while pointing to Yeosang. She gave a tiny wave and he did the same. "This is Seongwha." San stated then pointed at Seongwha. She waved at him and he did the same. "And this is Wooyoung." He said and pointed to a glaring blonde boy.

"Hi, nice to meet you all." She spoke. "Your Wooyoung, right? I think my friend Yuqi has a crush on you. I can tell why." She started laughing and Wooyoung continued to give her a piercing stare.

"Wooyoung?" Yeosang asked to the silent, angry boy.

"Hmm?" He asked, looking over to the fluffy haired boy. Yeosang just nodded, seeming to understand something. San was placing kisses all over Mia's soft cheeks, Wooyoung thought he threw up in his mouth at the sight. She had on a bright smile as showered her with affection. Wooyoung didn't realize but he drank his entire drink. He sighed and leaned back in the chair he sat on, groaning.