•~•11•~•

San mentally cried when he heard his doorbell ring. Lazily, he slugged over to the door and opened it to be met with a smiley Wooyoung. "Hello there beautiful boy." Wooyoung giggled at his own words but all San could could do was shrug. He enjoyed his boyfriend when he was happy, but didn't enjoy the fact that he was going to be on edge in front of Wooyoung's rich parents all week. "Why do you look so down?" Wooyoung pinched the others cheek and San responded with nothing but a sigh. "I'm highly offended that you are looking at me right now and not drooling. I wore tight pants today just so you could stare at my legs but now I'm just hurt." Wooyoung walked away from San's apartment and made the other chuckle to himself.

"I'm trying to be pouty, stop being cute." San spoke to himself, grabbing his suitcase and rolling it down the flight of stairs that lead him to the parking lot of his complex, following his upset boyfriend. Wooyoung had already got his stuff out of the uber he ordered and was waiting for San in front if his car and gestured to the other to hurry. "I'm coming." San yelled, jogging over to his car and unlocking it, placing Wooyoung's suitcase in the trunk first, then his. Wooyoung had already climbed into the passenger seat before San could. The boy walked over to the drivers seat and sat in it, trying to prepare himself for the storm that would be his week.

----------------------------------------------

The duo were almost already at Wooyoung's house, causing San's palms to grow sweaty from all the anticipation that was layered beneath his fake smile he portrayed to his boyfriend. He grabbed Wooyoung's hand with the one that wasn't steering. They reached a neighborhood that was gated. Wooyoung told San a code of numbers for the other to enter and he did so. They entered the gate and glanced at all the humungous homes that were located in front of them. They all had gates to get into them and seemed as if they were home to the president. Wooyoung pointed down a street and San followed the others directions and was met with one, extraordinary house that left him speechless.

"San?" Wooyoung asked, gripping his boyfriends hand tighter in confusion, "That's my house, you can drive up." Wooyoung reassured the other but San had stopped the car. Wooyoung looked down and noticed the others hand shaking and his mouth hanging wide open. "It's okay San, they aren't mean." Wooyoung gave him a small smile, sending San a signal that made him trust his words.

"O-Okay." Is the only word San spoke before driving up to the gate that belonged to Wooyoung's home. The gate was activated by voice recognition and San swore he had only seen those in spy movies.

"Jung Wooyoung." His boyfriend leaned over him and spoke into the microphone that soon opened after. The opened, making San feel as if he was entering heave. The pathway to the home seemed fake. It felt as if he was in a movie and the set wasn't real. They pulled up to an abnormally large garage that made San scared, for the place to hold cars was as big as his entire house. "Let's go babe." Wooyoung hopped out of the car and grabbed his boyfriend's hand, leading him inside the house. Not hesitating to open the door. When he opened it, the couple was met with two people.

"Wooyoungie!" Called out an older woman that seemed as if she was just entering a gala. Her dress was just as elegent as her voice was kind. She engulfed Wooyoung into her arms and kissed his forehead with her lips that wore a dark red, matte lipstick. The taller man that stood next to her looked at Wooyoung with just as, if not kinder eyes. He had on a tux that fit him perfectly. His hair was perfectly gelled to the right, making San gulp.

"You've grown so much since last year Young." The man spoke, hugging the other with welcoming arms. The pair stopped hugging and both the elders turned to meet eyes with an intimidated San.

"H-Hello, I'm Choi San. Nice to meet you." Were the only words San could form and he held his hand out for the man to shake. The older just laughed in response.

"Please, don't be scared. I won't bite." The man joked and pulled San in for a hug. San, unexpectedly hugged back, nervous but understanding that his father was kind. "So, you are the boy that my son is head over heels for?" The man laughed.

"I better be." San joked as well and Wooyoung began to turn red, running to San with pleading eyes to ask him to not embarrass him. The woman and man laughed at San's possessiveness.

"Hah! I like this kid." The man spoke once more and the woman who San presumed to be his wife nodded with a smile. "I'm Jung Wooyang, Wooyoung's father." The man smiled and bowed.

"I'm Jung Haneul, Wooyoung's mother." The beautiful woman bowed as well and San bowed back.

"My sister's name is Haneul as well." San smiled and the woman smiled back. "It's a very pretty name Mrs." San spoke, trying his best to be kind, unintentionally making the woman blush.

"Oh my god San that's my mom-!" Wooyoung yelled, playfully smaking San's chest and San faked being hurt.

"I was just trying to be nice, don't hit me woO!" San ran away from the upset younger, leaving his parents stunned, and nothing but confused. Wooyoung started laughing at San becoming idiotic in his house that he fell to the ground, almost crying with laughter. "Oh my god I killed Wooyoung!" San spoke, picking up Wooyoung from the ground and hugging him.

"Idiot." Wooyoung hit his chest once more before laying his head in his neck. San shyly smiled to his boyfriend's parents. He assumed how confused they'd be by the duos actions.

"Now show me your house, this place is so big, I'll get lost." San stated to Wooyoung and he nodded, pulling his face from the others neck.

"Bye mom and dad, I'm showing San around." Wooyoung intertwined his fingers with the others leaving his parents questioning what was happening.

"He seems....nice..." His mother spoke, twiddling with her long painted finger nails that were the same red as her lips.

"I don't know how I feel about him. He seems possesive, and funny, good with people, but not disrespectful or a try-hard." Wooyang's expression seemed emotionless.

"Wooyoung looked happy." Haneul stated, grabbing her husbands hand that was at his side.

"Your right. That's all that matters. San seems to give a different impact on Young then that betrayed did." Wooyoung's father spoke, his hand clenching around his wife's delicate hand.

"I wouldn't compare the two. Wooyoung never smiled once when he was with that man, now, he's never not smiling. I think this San isn't bad." She spoke, rubbing her fingers on the back of her lovers hand.

"Sorry, I'm just scared he's gonna end up hurt again." Wooyang frowned, the thought of his son being so hurt and broken like his last relationship pained him. He looked over at his wife and pecked her lips.

"That's alright, I understand why your protective, just don't be too strict with San, he truly seems like a good person." She let go of her husbands hand and walked away, going to who knows where in the giant home she lived in.

A/N: I didn't proof read this so if it's bad then that's not my fault ✌️😗