•~•14•~•

San didn't know how he managed to hate every part of someone in less an hour. He was seated at a table with Wooyoung, his parents and his brother, Jaemin. And how annoying the youngest of them was couldn't be put into words.

Everything that came out of his mouth was aggravating. He was obnoxious and kept making fun of Wooyoung. San could barely stop himself from shutting the younger up.

"So Wooyoung, tell me about you and San, how did you two meet?" Asked Mrs.Jung, attempting to get rid of the awkward silence. Wooyoung perked up from his seat, in a adorably manor that made San giggle to himself.

"We met at a park!" Wooyoung smiled as he rejoiced at the moment. San grinned seeing the other in such a bright mood whilst talking to him. Jaemin rolled his eyes. 

"Probably fucked him to keep him around," Jaemin scoffed at the others bright persona. Wooyoung was never the type to act adorable in a relationship. Yes, he was a bottom, anyone with eyes could see that, but he was never the boy to jump up in down in a chair, and act like a child. But this side was new to his younger brother. San visibly tensed at Jaemin's words. His fists balled up as he angrily looked over towards him. 

"Please kindly, shut the fuck up," San stared at the other, eyes filled with inflammation. Jaemin looked at the other with wide eyes. He huffed at the older's sudden confidence to speak up. 

"Who are you to say that to me?" Jaemin stared the other up and down, with a judging gaze. 

"I'm the one who won't let you put Wooyoung down anymore. Thinking that he is a bad person, or is selfish of any sort is an opinion based off of pure speculation," Mr. and Mrs.Jung looked at San, confused. Jaemins stood up from the table, walking away with an annoyed expression. Mrs.Jung just smiled as she began to understand San's anger. 

"Thank you San," She suddenly spoke, earing the shock of both Jaemin and Wooyoung, "thank you for sticking up for Wooyoung. I'm sorry that Jaemin isn't kind. His narcissism stemmed from his jealousy for Wooyoung. Contrary to what we tell people, they aren't even real brothers. Jaemin's parents, my sister and brother in law, unfortunately died in a car crash, I went out of my way to adopt Jaemin. He has had a cold personality ever since then. I assume he caused issues for Wooyoung because he wanted attention, but the stunt pulled last year, him sleeping with Wooyoung's ex boyfriend, boyfriend at the time, was something that is unforgivable. I'm attempting to help Jaemin with his mental health, but it is very difficult, as I don't want to overstep my boundaries. Wooyoung's last boyfriend wasn't kind, he insulted Wooyoung, many times, and called him names. So I suppose I was skeptical around you at first, but seeing you stand up for my son, is really heartwarming. To know that Wooyoung isn't with someone who puts him down, or causes him to build up a wall, thus having him form a personality that isn't even his. Thank you, really, thank you," Mrs.Jung blurted out, seeming as if her words was piled into one sentence. Wooyoung was staring at the ground, embarrassed San knew his past relationship, and how toxic it was, but also relieved that San now knew that story about him. 

"Your welcome Mrs.Jung," San grinned, his deep dimples on full display. Wooyoung felt his fingers get intertwined with San's, and smiled back. Wooyoung then coverted his gaze to Jaemin that was walking back to the table, infuriated. "Why are you looking at him?" San asked, notcing Wooyoung's cute smile drop to a frown as he saw his aggravated cousins. 

"I can look at who I want," Wooyoung pouted, at his seemingly fake-angered boyfriend. 

"Only look at me, okay?" San softly spoke to the other with a beaming smile. Wooyoung just laughed at his lover's happiness. 

Author's note: SO wattpad is a bitch and didn't save what I wrote, it was like 1,300 words, and for some reason it posted the last chapter and not 90% of what I wrote, so I rewrote it.  Also please read my other woosan story called "Wise Man." I hate this story, and I'm sorry the plot is so random, but please go support my other stories! Anyways, streaming Kick it by Nct 127, Levanter by Stray Kids, and Answer by Ateez !