•~•12•~•

The sound of a loud bang sent San into a panic. He rushed from the large mattress he laid on and found Wooyoung laying on the bathroom floor.

"Oh my god, Wooyoungie?!" San yelled as he ran towards the boy, engulfing him in his arms. Wooyoung began to cackle causing San to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"AHAHAHAHKAKA!" Was all that came out of the purple haired boys mouth, San figured he had faked being hurt to get held, so he decided to drop him on the tile floor. "oW!" Wooyoung screamed in pain. San just shrugged, walking out of the bathroom, laying down on the bed once again. Wooyoung walked out of the bathroom, rubbing his back side in anguish. "I hate you." Was all the boy managed to say before jumping on the ravenette, giggling in the process.

San tickled the other so much so that he started to clench his body in response. Loud screams from Wooyoung was shot throughout the house they were inside, ignoring the fact that to others not knowing the situation, it sounded like murder.

"Wooyoung?!" Yelled Wooyoung's mother in confusion. San stopped tickling the other, unconsciously gripping his waist. They stopped moving as the door opened to reveal his mom, in a new gown, with worried expression. She judged the position the boys were in and smirked. "How cute." She brushed her fingers over her hair and pushed it behind her ear. The dress she had on now was slim fitted and green.

Wooyoung cleared his throat, "M-Mom. What are you doing in here?" He politely asked, slowly removing San's hands from his petite waist and sitting up.

"Oh yes! I wanted to inform you, your brother is coming after all!" She clapped her hands, giddily. Wooyoung's embarrassed face was now shock. San grew confused at what she spoke.

"Wooyoung, I thought you were an only child?" Asked the older, his face stained with confusion. Wooyoung began to have sweaty palms, he ran his hand through his blonde locks, worried.

"Oh no, Wooyoung has an younger brother." His mother stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "God gifted me with two, beautiful sons." She grinned, San was now completely puzzled as he stared at the blonde in utter confusion.

"Mother, please leave." Wooyoung bluntly exclaimed, seeming frustrated with the woman. She took the hint, leaving the boys now in the room, alone. "San, I.." He began to start, the other looking at him, as if he held the meaning of life, "I have a younger brother, yes. B-But he wasn't supposed to be here this holiday a-and I hoped you wouldn't find out about him." Spoke the shorter, messing with his fingers. He began to fumble his words as he started up once more, "H-He slept with my last boyfriend, s-so he hasn't been involved in my life since." Wooyoung was now shaking. Thinking about the boy he used to love so dearly, lying in bed with his brother, was the most heart breaking thing the boy had ever gone through. The way his presumed soulmate pressed his lips all over the body of his sibling, had him in pain. Every time he saw the boy since, he saw the way he touched his brother.

San didn't say anything, but he just pulled the other into a sitting hug. Wooyoung had visible sadness consume him. The ravenette did what he would always do when the younger was upset, he drew circles in his back with his fingers. Sometimes, San wrote I love you with his fingers on the others back. This touch seemed to relax him the quickest.

Maybe San should have been upset that Wooyoung lied. Perhaps he should have sulked or thrown a fit, but being the selfless person he was, the only thing that his heart told him to do was hold Wooyoung. Imagining his lovely, his sassy baby, the owner of his heart, so broken because of a boy who doesn't deserve it, had his metal state thrown into a pit of fire. All he could think about is the nerve this "boyfriend" had.

Cheating was wrong, cheaters were some of the worst people in San's opinion; behind murders, and nazis of course. But cheating with a sibling, was on another level of unjust. Especially when it was his baby you cheated on.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier San.." The blonde was now sobbing into the chest of the older. The shapes San was drawing, still soothing, despite how many tears he was shedding.

"It's alright baby, I never wanted to force you to trust me." San held the other in the warmest embrace he could. He gazed down at the other's soft eyes that drizzled water on his shirt. He thought the boy looked the cutest. A kiss from San was planted on Wooyoung's forehead, making him give the taller a sad smile. "I love you." San kissed his nose now. Wooyoung smiling more now, the feeling of San's lips were inviting, and comforting.

Wooyoung would admit, it may have been a year, but he still had lingering feelings for his ex. If the boy ever messaged him, Wooyoung knew his emotions would control him, and he'd end up falling back into the trap he had once enclosed him inside of. This fear that one day, he'll hurt San, and leave for Wonho.

This case wasn't true, he knew that, but anxiety was consuming him. He didn't say I love you back, but San wasn't hurt. He seemed to understand the younger wasn't ready, yet.

"I'll get there one day Sannie." Wooyoung quietly spoke, and grinned playfully at him, locking they're lips. The warm feeling not new, but still euphoric to the duo. Feelings of sparks flying still occurred when they kissed, just like the stories.

And because it was Wooyoung's life, they had to be interrupted by a aggressive open of the door. They unlocked they're lips, looking at who dared to stop the care they were giving each other, and the once awake eyes Wooyoung had were no longer as wide as they once were.