"You piss me the fuck off!!!"

Asher

I was just chillin on the couch when my gf just had to come start complaining about complete bullshit🙄. "Asher, why didn't you wash the dishes while I was gone?!", she asked, yelling. I had no clue who she was raising her voice at. "Annie, if you gave me a chance then I would've already had them done!", I semi yelled. "I don't even care, we're gonna be using the paper plates tonight🙄", she said, rolling her eyes then walking up the stairs. She's gonna piss me off at the wrong time one day🤦🏻‍♂️.

Later that day...

So, Annie just started complaining at me for FaceTiming my ex, I wasn't even trying to flirt or anything, just bored. "Ok and you shouldn't be talking to your ex when you have a girlfriend Asher!!", she yelled. "You know what Annie, You piss me the fuck off!!!", I yelled, getting really mad. "And you think you don't, all you had to do was help me around the house but instead, all you do is sit on your ass!", she yelled. "You know what Julianna, fuck you, just fuck you!!!", I yelled, pissed off. "FUCK ME THEN!!!", she yelled, rolling her eyes. She started walking towards the stairs. I was so tired of her and her fucking complaints. Before she could reach the stairs, I grabbed her hair and pulled her back. I dug my hand into her shorts. She didn't have any underwear on. I stuck all 4 of my fingers inside of her and started thrusting back and fourth, as rough as I can. "Mmmmm Ashhhh!", She softly moaned. I harshly snatched my fingers out and slapped her pussy, making her squirt all in her light blue spandex shorts. She looked up at me and put her hand on my face. I gave her this look and she already knew what it meant. She started running up the stairs, squealing. I ran after her. We both landed on the bed, me on top, obviously. I started French kissing her, and she kissed me back. I smacked her ass through the kiss, making her jump and moan. I removed her shirt, and she wasn't wearing a bra. I started sucking her breasts, biting and sucking on her nipple. I did the same thing to her other one, hearing her moan. She started feeling on my dick through my pants, making me groan. Don't get me wrong, Annie pisses me off, but at the end of the day, I fell in love with her and I'm not gonna let her complaints get in the way of that. Anyways, I took the rest of her clothes off and took mine off too. She got into this sexy ass position. Her ass in the air and her face and stomach down on the bed, with her back arched. "Fuck me daddy", she said sexually, turning me on badly. I immediately rammed my dick into her, thrusting like there was no tomorrow. "OH FUCKKKKK DADDYYYYY YESSSSSSS HARDERRRRR!!!!!!", she moaned out really loud. "Shit!", I groaned. She so fucking wet and tight. "MMMMM HARDERRR", she yelled. I went harder, feeling and hearing my balls slap against her pussy. I went EVEN HARDER, feeling my tip swell up. "OH DADDY UR BREAKING ME!!!!!!", She moaned out. I could tell she was gonna cum because I felt her walk tighten around me. I let my load out in her, then she released. I slapped her pussy and fingered her fast, then snatched my fingers out of her, licking her delicious juices off of them, making her moan. She pushed me on the bed and started sucking me off. I started twitching and she could feel it. She stopped sucking me and started jerking me off really fast and I came all over her face. "Mmm daddy", she let slip out.