"Who the hell are you?!"

Annie

I got home from an exhausted day at college. I walked upstairs and took a steamy hot shower. I got out and put on nothing but a red lace thong. I dried my hair and combed it. I walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and fixed me some cereal. I walked into the living room and sat down. I looked over to grab the remote. I looked up and dropped my cereal. I hopped up and started backing up. There's a robber with a fucking ski mask in my fucking living room. I covered my breasts as my back hit the wall. "Who the hell are you?!", I semi yelled. He chuckled as he grabbed my arms and put them on both sides of me. "I'm someone, someone you don't need to know", he said. He scanned my body. I blushed.

"Nice tits", he said, smirking. I noticed that he has beautiful green eyes. "W-What do y-you w-want???", I asked. "I want your pussy", he said. "Y-ou do-don't even kn-know m-me", I said. "That's the point", he said. He looked at my left breast. He grabbed it. I tried to break free. "You move again and I'll blow your fucking brains out, understand?!", He yelled. "Y-yes", I nodded in fear. He grabbed my left breast, again, and took It into his mouth. He nibbled, licked, bit, and pulled on my nipple with his teeth. "Ah!", I accidentally moaned. He looked up at me, smirking. He grabbed me by waist and pulled me to the couch. He sat down and made me straddle him.

He put his hands on my hips and started grinding up on my pussy. I held back my moans. He slapped my breast, making me moan really loud. He then did the unthinkable and ripped my expensive thong off of me. I was about to yell at him until I remembered what he said. He stood up and stripped himself, all except the mask. He slid his boxers off, making me gasp. He was expecting that MONSTER to go inside of my vagina, that's only the size of a grape or blueberry. I got up and ran upstairs, him chasing after me. He grabbed me by my ass and carried me back downstairs. He sat down and made me straddle him once again. He slammed himself into me, me moaning in pain.

"Oh my god your stretching me!!!", I moaned, truthfully. "You need to loosen up a bit", he said, smirking. That's when all hell broke loose, he started wildly pounding into me, he pounded into me as if he hated me. I moaned so loud, I think that the neighbors heard. "OH MY GOSH DADDYYYY MMMM FASTERRR!!!", I moaned. I looked down at him and he was looking at me while sucking on my nipples. I moaned even louder once he started slapping my ass really hard. He slammed powerfully three last times before pulling out of me. He took me to the kitchen and laid me on the island counter. He started pounding into me again, hearing clapping sounds of his balls slapping my asshole and his dick slamming in and out of my pussy.

"OHHH FUCKKKK, MMMMMM HARDERRRRR DADDYYY!!!", I moaned out. He went even harder. I felt like he was splitting my walls. I tightened my walls around him. He grabbed me by my shoulders and pounded EVEN HARDER. I started literally screaming. He put his hand over my mouth. I was now screaming into his hand. He smirked at me and started going slow, but the thrusts we're powerful. He pulled out and I squirted. He came all over my stomach. He sat me up and started French Kissing me.