"I-I t-turn you o-on???"

Annie

I woke up. My big brother Asher came in my room. "Annie, breakfast is ready", he said. He was blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. "Ok, now get out loser", I joked. "Whatever, dork", He said. He closed the door. Today was gonna be a lazy day, so I put on a comfy outfits⤵️:

 Today was gonna be a lazy day, so I put on a comfy outfits⤵️:

You could see my ass and my thing from the side, but oh well. I walked downstairs and my mom, dad, and brother we're down there. My dad almost choked on his pancake. "Where the hell are your clothes?! And I thought I told you about wearing thongs!", My dad semi yelled. I just stood there, shocked. My mom looked over at him with an irritated expression. "Billy, shut the hell up, she's 18, so let her grow up!", My mom semi yelled. She gave me a warming smile.

I shook it off and made my plate and sat next to Asher on a stool at the island counter, one parents across from us. "So, Asher, Annie, me and your dad are going to a sleepover with your aunt and uncle, so I'm trusting you guys to watch over the house", my mom said. My parents weren't compatible at all, my mom was like Regina George's mom, but she's still overprotective, she doesn't let me have sex slot, and she lets me dress sexually, but not around certain people. Now my dad, REALLY overprotective. Luckily, he's scared of my mom. My mom's very nice and sweet, but scary when it comes to CERTAIN things.

Anyways, as I was eating, I felt a hand go into my thong. I looked over at Asher with the 'what the hell, stop' look. He just smirked and pushed four of his cold fingers inside of me. He pulled his hand out and drunk some of his ice water. He played with a piece of ice inside of his mouth. He spit it in his hand and pushed it inside of me. I jumped and moaned, then covered my mouth, still feeling the ice inside of me. My parents looked at me. "Are you ok honey!", my mom asked, with a worried expression. "I-I'm f-fine", I stuttered. She gave me a smile, and I smiled back. I pushed the ice out and it landed into Asher's hand. He put it in his mouth. "Delicious", he mumbled, only for me to hear. Nasty freak.

After breakfast...

Mom and dad had just left. I was in my room laying on my stomach. I felt my dress lift off of my ass. I just ignored it. I felt a slap on my ass. I jumped and turned around. I saw Asher. I tried to run but he grabbed my thighs and dragged me to the end of the bed. He spreaded my legs and ripped off my hot pink lace thong. He went down and started eating my pussy hungrily. I moaned really loud. "OMGGG ASHHH YESSSS DADDYYYYY DEEPERRRR!!!!", I moaned out loud. He looked at me while smirking and continued to look at me while eating me. I then came and he sucked it all up.

He grabbed me up by my waist. He pushed me up against the wall, makin me face it. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down and threw them, but keeping the belt in his hand. He continuously slapped my ass. "You so fucking sexy, you turn me on and don't even know it", He said, slapping my ass. I softly moaned. "I-I t-turn you o-on???", I asked, softly. "Yes babygirl, And now your gonna get what you deserve", he said, aggressively. He bit my ear, making me squeal. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bed. He put me up in doggy style. He pushed my upper body down on the bed. He took his belt and wrapped it around my stomach and stared fucked me, hard as hell. As he was fucking me, he was pulled the belt that was wrapped around my stomach. I was moaning out loud. "YESSSS DADDYYYY!!!!!!", I screamed out. "MMMMM YESSSS HARDERRR!!!", I screamed louder. "Harder? You asked for it", he said, seductively. He started pulling at the belt harder, fucking me harder. It felt like someone was fucking the soul out of me. "OOOHHHHH DADDDYYYYYY FUCKKKKK I LOVE YOUUUU!!!", I screamed out. He went EVEN harder. "Oh fuck!", he groaned, slapping my ass. I felt a tight knot in my stomach, I couldn't tell if it was that or the belt. "MMM ASH IM GONNA CUMMMM!!!", I screamed out. He slapped my ass hard. "Let it out babygirl!!", he groaned. He pulled out of me and I came. He went down and started eating me from behind. "Ahh mmm!", I moaned softly, over the slurping sound from Asher eating me. Once he was done, I pushed him down on the bed.

I took his dick and started deepthroating it. I didn't gag at all. I felt his tip hitting the back of my throat. He was groaning the whole time. "mmm shittt, Faster bbg!", he groaned. I went faster. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth so I took his member out of my mouth and started jerking him off. I jerked him off really fast. "FUCKKKK!!!", He groaned, as he came all over my face. He took a picture of if and we just laid there, making out.