"Holy shit, I just fucked a stripper"

Asher

Today is my 22nd birthday. Apparently, my friends are taking me to a strip club. Only because they said I attract girls a lot, so I gues I'll go. The only reason I'm going is so that I could fuck a sexy ass stripper, and maybe cuff her😏. Anyways, I got dressed⤵️:

I heard a honk from outside so I grabbed my key and  walked out the door, locking it

I heard a honk from outside so I grabbed my key and walked out the door, locking it. I shoved the key in my pocket and got in the car. Johnny pulled off. "So, how you feel bro?", Carson asked. "How am I supposed to feel?", I asked. "Hype", he said. "Shut the hell up, I've never been to a strip club before🙄", I said, rolling my eyes. "Well we have experience", Will said. We got there and walked in. It reeked of liquor.

All of a sudden, I had the urge to pee. "Yo, I gotta piss I'll brb", I said. They all nodded and I started walking to the bathroom. It was a unisex bathroom. So what, I'm gonna see strippers in her too? Wow🤦🏻‍♂️. I walked in. I saw this one stripper, who stood out to the other ones. It was just me and her. I walked in a stall and did my business. I came out and started washing my hands.

She looked over at me a couple of times, but I just ignored her. She wasn't showing off that much. She was wearing this⤵️:

I kept staring at her ass

I kept staring at her ass. I think she caught me, but oh well. She was looking in the mirror, fixing herself up. Her hair and makeup I guess. She looks very young, like at least 18 or 19. "If your gonna stare then at least make it unnoticeable", she said. "So you caught me?", I asked, turning to her. "Of course, you washed your hands at least 5 times while checking me out", she said, giggling a little, that kinda turned me on. I just chuckled.

"I'm Asher", I said. "I'm Annie", she said. "What brings you here tonight Mr. Asher?", She asked. "Well, it's my 22nd birthday, and my stupid friends brought me here. "Oh, well happy birthday", she said. "Would you be mad if I told you that I wanted a lap dance😏?", I asked, smirking. She started blushing crimson. She looked like a total tomato. "Well, that's my job, so of course not", she said. "Ok, then I'll see you in the V.I.P section later then", I said. "Ok", she said, blushing.

I blushed a little and walked out. I went and sat down with the guys, thinking about that Annie girl. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Armani. "Dude, are you ok?", Johnny asked. "Yup, But guess who's getting a lap dance tho?", I asked, all hype and shit. "Your kidding right?", Jack asked, surprised. "Nope", I said. "So your trying to get some pussy huh? Because that's what lap dances lead to", Carson said. "Maybe, maybe not, it's just, this girl is hot", I said, feeling my cheeks get hot.

"Ooo, So this nigga trying to cuff?! Ohhh!", Zach's dramatic ass said. "Like I said, maybe, maybe not😏", I said, smirking. I spotted Annie, she was talking to some other stripper. "There she is right there", I said. They all turned around and saw her. They turned around with their jaws dropped. "Dayummm, these other bitches got fake asses, she got a real fat ass😍🍑", Zach said. "Ash when u cuff that, u gon have to let me hit That a couple times", Johnny said.

You see, when Johnny gets all hype, he starts talking slangy like Zach. I looked at Annie again and she motioned for me to come over. "I gtg", I said, and got up. I walked over to her. "Are you ready?", She asked, blushing. "Yup", I said.

Annie

So I met this fine ass boy in the bathroom. He said it was his birthday, then he asked for a lap dance, so I'm gonna give him the best birthday. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the private V.I.P section. I sat him down. He chose the song to play and I started grinding and twerking on him. He slapped my ass a couple of times.

Asher

So right now, Annie's give me a lap dance. I can't believe that her ass is actually natural. Other girls have fake asses and fake titties, but Annie just stands out. She started grinding on my real hard. I groaned and smacked her ass. She jumped and moaned. Now her moan definitely turned me on. She started twerking on me again. I just sat there, watching her ass jiggle. She then put her ass up to my face and started grinding. Then she started twerking it in my face. My boner grew from huge to humongous. This girl was turning me on so much.

She stopped and looked at me. She got on her knees and started unbuckling my belt. She pulled my pants down, Then my boxers. My 18 inch dick sprung out. She gasped and giggled a little. That turned me on even more. She started giving me a handjob. She then wrapped her mouth around me. The went all the way down. Wow. I groaned and she went up and down fast. I grabbed her hair and made her go faster and deeper. I felt my dick twitch in her mouth. I then came. She surprisingly swallowed it. I pulled her up, ripping off of her performance outfit. She gasped. "I have to perform in that", she complained.

"You have other outfits, now shut up", I said. I sat down and took my shirt and jacket off. "Come ride me", I said. She sat on my lap and started bouncing up and down on my dick, causing me to groan and grab her waist, thrusting harder. She started moaning. They turned me on even more so I went harder. I grabbed her left tittie and started biting and sucking on it, making her moan even more. I pushed her off of me. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bed and laid her on it.

I put her right leg on my shoulder and rammed into her. She moaned. I started thrusting in and out as hard as I can. She prevented herself from moaning by grabbing me and kissing me. Her lips and her mouth tasted so good. I pulled away. I grabbed her tittie and pinched the nipple to make her moan. "Mmmmm", she moaned. She had her eyes closed tightly. I slapped her ass and went even harder. She tightened her walls around me and then came. I went down and started eating her. She actually moaned this time. I pushed my tongue in deeper and started wiggling it in and out. She pushed my head in more. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulder. Soon her legs started shaking. She squirted and it got all over my face and chest. I wiped my face off and we started putting our clothes on. She put clothes on this time⤵️:

"Don't you still have to work?", I asked

"Don't you still have to work?", I asked. "No, it's 12, my shift is over", she said. I walked over to her and held her ass in my hands. "Your mine now, understand?", I said. She blushed a little. "Yes", she said. "Yes what?😏", I asked, smirking. She giggled a little. "Yes daddy", she said. We made out for a bit then exchanged numbers. I slapped her ass and walked out. Holy shit, I just fucked a stripper.