"I'M FUCKING SORRY! OK?!"

Annie

I was on my way home. I got there and walked in. I walked upstairs. I was going to the bathroom but as I was passing Asher and I's room, I heard some moaning noises. I'm hoping he isn't doing what I THINK he is. I opened the door to only see him fucking Jenna. My blood started boiling. As they got up, I walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair and swung her to the wall. I started throwing punched at her head and face. Asher pulled me off. She quickly put her stuff on and left.

I looked at Asher with so much drama. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!", I yelled. "A-annie I-it's n-not What it l-looked like", he stuttered. I slapped the hell out of him, leaving a loud mark. "SAVE IT YOU FUCKBOY!!!!!!!!", I shouted. Anger boiled in his eyes. What the fuck?! I should be the one pissed off!!!. He pushed me on the wall and lifted me by my throat. I struggled to breathe. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!", he yelled. He let me go and I fell to the ground, coughing and gasping for air.

I looked up at him and stood up. "Your sick!!!", I shouted. He pushed me back against the wall. "I'M FUCKING SORRY! OK?!", he yelled in my face. He crashed his lips onto mine. I tried pulling away, but he was too strong. "Ash... s-stop!", I said between the kisses. He smacked my ass, making me squeal. He took that as a ticket and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

He snaked his hands into my shirt and started squeezing my breasts. I was moaning through the kiss. He grabbed me by my throat and shoved his tongue down my throat. I pulled away. He ripped my clothes off and shoved me against the wall. He ripped my shirt off. He looked me in my eyes and ripped my lace bra off. His eyes we're getting dark. He grabbed my boobs in his hands and started sucking and biting on them.

"Ah, mmm", I softly moaned. He pulled my shorts down and then looked at my dark blue g-string thong. "Lift your leg up", he demanded. I lifted my leg up. He ripped my  off with no struggle. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He laid me on my back. He lifted my right leg up on his shoulder. He slammed into me, making me moan at the top of my lungs. He started slamming back and forth, hitting my g-spot every thrust. "ASHHH!", I moaned. He grabbed my hands and held them down above my head.

"OH DADDYYYY, HARDERRR!", I moaned. "UGH FUCK!", he grunted. I came and he pulled out. He said down and I hovered on his lap. He entered me and I rested my hands on his shoulders as he drilled my walls. I couldn't even moan because of the pleasure. I felt myself drooling. SMACK, SMACK. SLAP. SLAP!. He continuously slapped on my ass. "AHHHH FUCKKK!!!", I moaned. His hands rested on my hips and I don't know what got in him but he started thrusting into me like he was hulk angry. My head was tilted back and my mouth was wide open.

"OH FUCKKK, UGHHHH YESSSS!!!", I moaned. He pushed me off of him and kneeled me in front of him. He started jerking his dick in my face. His delicious creamy cum shot all in my face. I looked him in his eyes and used my fingers and licked it off.