"I-I'm s-sorry..."

Annie

I sat on the couch, waiting for my master to get home. My dad had sold me as a sex slave. I've gotta admit, he's really sexy. He's also really sweet and nice. We act like a couple sometimes, but he did give me orders tho.

Also, he may be nice and sweet, but he can also tear my pussy and have me not walking for a whole month. I saw the front door open, and then him walk in. I quickly got up, in my really short lacy nightgown, and walked over to him.

He dropped his briefcase and grabbed my ass before slamming his lips onto mine. He started gripping my ass from outside of my nightgown really hard, which kinda hurted. We stood there in that position, French kissing, our tongues dancing together.

He let go of my ass and pulled away. He violently grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room. He closed the door and pushed me against the wall. He ripped my night gown off of me and threw it elsewhere, exposing my body.

He grabbed my breasts and started sucking, licking, and biting on them. I threw my head back, moaning in pleasure and also pain as he was biting my nipples really hard. He pulled away and started taking his clothes off. Once he was fully naked, he pushed me down on my knees.

He then shoved his huge and veiny dick in my mouth. It was so far down my throat, and I wasn't even gagging. He started thrusting harder in my throat before violently snatching it out and yanking me up. He pushed me against the wall and picked me up.

My legs we're around his waist. He grabbed his dick and shoved it inside of me. I let out a loud moan. He then started brutally pounding into me. It hurted but felt really good at the same time. "OF FUCKKKK!", I moaned. "AHHH, OH YESSS", I moaned.

He started pounding even harder. I tried to get words out, but it didn't work. I just stayed there with my mouth wide open with drool coming out of it.

He smacked my ass really hard and started going really fast. I then let me go, causing me to fall to the ground. He grabbed me by my hair and started jerking his dick in my face until my face was covered with his cum.