"Asher I told you to leave!"

Annie

I was laying in my bed with my boyfriend. We we're both on our phones, just scrolling through Instagram. All of a sudden, he started feeling on my butt. I didn't mind it. Then, he started feeling on my pussy. That made me uncomfortable so I told him to stop. I pushed his hand away. "Stop Ash", I said. A minute later, he started doing the same thing. "Stop!", I said, again. He continued to do it. "STOP". I yelled. "WHY?!", he yelled. I wanted to cry at this point. "Because, I'm not ready!", I said. "Come on Annie, just one time!", he said. I got up and walked to the window, opening it. "No Asher, and I think you should go...", I said. He rolled his eyes and climbed out the window. I closed it back.

20 minutes later...

I heard a window open, but it sounded like it was from downstairs because my ears we're muffled in between pillows. I then felt a presence behind me, so I turned around to see Asher. I started backing up. This isn't the first time this has happened. "Asher I told you to leave!", I semi yelled. He quickly walked to me and grabbed me, snatching me up and slamming me on the wall. I was faced toward the wall, my hand on it. I could feel his front pressing my back. I could feel him growing. "Your mine, and this is my body!", he said, violently slapping my ass. I felt a bruise forming. My breath hitched. "Don't move, or I'll give you worse than what I am about to give you", he said sternly. I nodded slowly in fear. He backed off a little. I felt a belt buckle moving.

I was snatched down by my hair, to only be facing his partner. My eyes widened at the size. He's 20 inches. He then grabbed my hair and started brutally shoving his dick in and out of my mouth, his tip hitting the back of my throat each thrust. He started cumming. He made me look him in the eyes while doing it. "Mmmmmmm!!!!!", I complained. "What's that? Go deeper? Ok", he said, smirking. Before I could try to say anything else, he went even deeper, hurting my throat. The then pushed himself fully in and held it like that for a minute, making water fall from my eyes. He snatched my head back and slapped me. He pulled me up by my throat. "Strip!", he demanded. I quickly took off all my clothes. I was really embarrassed.

He walked over to me while taking his shirt off. He picked me up and pushed me against the wall. He picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. He pushed himself inside of me, making me moan really loud. "Aahhhh!", I moaned. He began thrusting violently, I even felt myself leave a dent in the wall. "S-slo-" "shhhh, just enjoy😏", he said, smirking. I felt myself going weak. I then started feeling the pleasure. "H-harder!", I moaned. "Mmm your so tight, shit!", he groaned. That made me even wet. He went even faster, almost making me fall. "OH MY GOD YESSS DADDYYYYY, MMMMMM AAHHHHHH!!!", I moaned. "AHHHH ROUGHERRR!!!", I moaned even more. He started biting on my nipples, making them get hard. I felt a knot in my stomach and tightened myself around him. "FUCK!", he groaned. He thrusted even harder. He pulled out. He pushed me all the way up, my legs wrapped around his neck, and my heat in his face. He then started eating me like it was his last mean.

"Oh fuckkk!", I moaned, feeling his pull on one of my folds. He pushed his tongue deep in me and snatched it out, making me cum and squirt right in his face. He licked his lips and put me down. He stood me against the wall. He took one of my legs in his arm and pushed three fingers inside of me. He started thrusting really deep and fast. "Ahhh ahhh mmmm", I moaned. He formed his middle finger into a lock position and started pushing it in more, putting pressure on my g-spot. "AHHH OMGGGG!!!!!", I moaned. He snatched his fingers out and licked them. I slid down the wall, losing my balance. He reached down and slapped my ass and then put on his clothes and left back out the window. I can't believe this just happened.