"Happy Birthday Daddy"

Asher

I woke up to hearing sexy sucking sounds and feeling a pleasurable sensation. I looked down and saw my sexy ass girlfriend, Annie, sucking my dick. I rubbed her head and she looked up at me. She came up to me and kissed me for a little while. She pulled away.

"Happy Birthday Daddy", she said while smiling. I gripped her ass and pecked her lips. "Thanks little sexy", I said while smirking. She blushed really hard and buried her cute face in my chest.

I gripped her ass tighter, making her moan. I quickly pressed my lips onto her delicious ones. I pulled her thong down and pulled her on top of me. She took my boxers off. She then took my friend and started deepthroating him. I started grunting like fuck.

"Mmm", she hummed while sucking me. I pushed her head down further. I then picked her up and laid her on her back. I slammed into her as hard as I can, making her grip my shoulders and gasp. I started thrusting in and out wildly.

Her moans just encouraged me to go harder, so I did. "ASHHHH!", she moaned. I looked her in her eyes as she moaned. "HOLY FUCKKK!", she moaned again. I wrapped my hands around her throat and thrusted harder. I felt sweat drip off of my forehead, but that wasn't stopping me.

"YESSS DADDYYYY!!!", she moaned. "AHHHH!", she moaned again. "FUCK!", i grunted. "OH DADDY IM CUMMING!!!", she moaned. I pulled out and watched the cum drip out of her. I went down and started licking the juices from her delicious and now purple pussy.

I collapsed next to her and wrapped my arms around her. We we're both panting.