"A-ash s-stop! We're in f-front of y-your f-family!"

Annie

Me and Asher we're getting dressed to go have dinner with his family, apparently he said that their obsessed with me. I put on my ootd⤵️:

 I put on my ootd⤵️:

Asher came down wearing this⤵️:

I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him

I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He cupped my ass cheeks in his big hands, making my skirt come up a little, and kissed me back. We pulled away. I blushed while pulling my skirt back down. "You look sexy today", I said. "Oh, please, you look sexier😏", he said, smirking, making me blush. "Shut up😊", I said. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Come on, we're leaving now", he said. We walked downstairs and out the front door, locking it behind up. We hopped in the car and Asher drove off.

We arrived at his parents house and walked in. London and Avi jumped up and ran to us, hugging us. "Hi guys!!!", Avi said. Asher and I giggled. "You guys just seen us the day before yesterday😂", Asher said, laughing. I giggled along with him. His parents came in. They came over and engulfed us in a huge hug. I felt like I was being crushed. They pulled away. "Hi! It's great to see you guys again!", Jody said. "Yeah, you too dad", Asher said.

"You guys came just on time, the food's ready, So is dessert", Coco said. I just gave her a warming smile. She smiled back. We walked to the kitchen and sat down. Jody And Coco ya the ends, and London and Avi in front of us. We prayed and started eating.

After dinner...

Coco put the dessert on the table. Everyone was digging in. I was cutting Asher and I's cake when I felt a hand go into my skirt. I turned over and saw Asher smirking at me. I nearly dropped the knife. I was done cutting it and we all started eating it. Asher secretly pushed my thong string to the side and started rubbing me. I looked at him in a 'stop now motherfucker' look. He just smirked and pushed two fingers inside me. I covered my mouth after wiping the cake icing off my mouth. He started thrusting faster. I gripped my mouth really tight. I felt my high coming.

Asher pulled his fingers out and licked them. He then started fingering me agaim, but this time, with four of his fingers. "A-Ash s-stop! We're in f-front of y-your f-family!", I whispered to him. He just smirked and started going even faster. I used both of my hands to grip my mouth. My breath started to quicken. I felt my high coming. He was still smirking at me. "S-s-stop Ash!", I whispered to him again. He went even faster and took his hands out. I felt myself squirt. He licked his fingers while looking at me.

Jody looked under the table. "I just felt some liquid shoot on me, oh well", he said, shrugging his shoulder. I looked at Asher with the 'seriously' look. He chuckled and held back his laugh.