"B-but y-your m-my b-boss"

Annie

I was in my office, typing on my computer. My best friend, Kenzie, who works with me, came into my office. "Anns, boss wants you", she said. Shivers went down my spine. I nodded and smiled. I got up and pulled my short pencil skirt down . I was only wearing a cheeky thong under it. I walked out of my office and into my boss's office. We was sitting there on his computer. "You wanted to see me?", I asked, closing the door behind me. "Yes, have a seat", he said. I sat down in the chair across from him. "So, I noticed that you've been coming in late all week", he said. My heart started racing and my palms started sweating really bad.

"I-uh, I have to w-walk", I explained. "Why is that?", he asked. "M-my c-car's in t-the shop", I said. He got up and came over to me. "Your gonna have to make it up to me😏", he said, crossing his arms while smirking. "H-how?", I asked. "You know exactly how😏", he said while smirking. "B-but y-your m-my b-boss", I managed to get out. He grabbed me by my wrists and made me stand up. He pushed me down on my knees and unbuckled his pants. He pulled his pants and boxers down at the same time. He huge dick sprung out. I gasped. "Suck, it's not gonna suck itself", he said. I slowly reached my hand up and grabbed it.

I guess I was moving too slow because he grabbed my head and shoved his dick in my mouth. He started thrusting roughly down my throat. I was just gagging. He reached down and pulled my skirt up, making me wet. He started rubbing me for a minute. There was a knock at the door. I quickly pulled my head away and he quickly pulled his pants back up and buckled them back up. I pulled my skirt back down and sat back in the chair. He opened the door to see my co-worker Mads. Once they we're done talking, he closed the door back and locked it this time. He walked back over to me. He picked me up and bent me over his cold wooden desk.

He lifted my skirt and ripped my thong off. He pulled his pants and boxers back down. Without warning, she shoved his dick into my soaking wet hole. He began thrusting fastly. "Ah! Omg!", I moaned. I tried to find something to grip but I couldn't find anything. He grabbed my hair and started thrusting faster. "What's my name babygirl?!", he grunted. I wanted to be petty. "Asher!", I moaned. He smacked my ass really hard, making me moan louder. "I said, what's my name?!?!", he asked aggressively. "OH MY GOD DADDYYYYYYY!!!", I moaned as he started pounding me harder.

"MMM FUCK!", he groaned. "AHHH DADDYYY!", I moaned. He was yanking my hair really hard. He thrusted 4 more times, each thrust hitting my g-spot. I came and he went behind me and started eating it. "Mmm", he hummed.