"Annie!, I'm not In a very good mood right now!"

Narrator

Asher was at work while Annie was at home. She's wearing this⤵️:

She was curled on the couch, watching a movie

She was curled on the couch, watching a movie. She heard the front door open. She looked over and saw her sexy but exhausted husband, closing the front door to their epic mansion. Her face lit up. She got up and ran to him, hopping on him with her legs wrapped around his waist. They kissed for a minute
before pulling away. Asher put her down. Annie had her hands on his face. "Baby you look exhausted and stressed", she said. "I am", he said.

Annie couldn't tell, but Asher wasn't in a very good mood. His body was filled with guilt, anger, stress, and lust. He gently moved his wife's hand off of his face and dropped his stuff off on the floor. He slipped his shoes off. He walked into the kitchen and went into the refrigerator. Annie sat on the couch, snuggled into a pillow. She heard Asher walking up the stairs. He came back down in only his boxers.

He sat next to Annie on the couch. She sat up and snuggled up to him. He gently pushed her off. Annie just looked at him. "Ash, what's going on?", she asked softly. He just shook his head. "Well it clearly is, you won't even tal-" "Annie! I'm not In a very good mood right now!", Asher semi yelled. That hurt Annie's feelings, but it didn't stop her.

"Why?", she asked. Asher was getting more and more irritated. "Reasons Annie", Asher said. "What reasons Asher, I ask you little questions and you just catch an attitude", Annie said. She rolled her eyes, which irritated Asher, because when Annie had attitudes, she starts being bitchy. "Roll them again", Asher said. After all, he needed something to take his anger out on.

Annie being the daredevil she is, rolled her eyes. Asher smacked her ass really hard and pushed her down on the couch. He ripped her sports bra off. She gasped. He started biting on her nippes. "Mmm", she softly moaned. He kissed down her stomach and stopped at her shorts. He yanked them down, along with her thong. She gasped as he shoved his middle finger up her hole.

"Mmm Ashhh!", she moaned. He started eating her hungrily while fingering her. She was moaning really loud, and you could hear the wetness of her pussy. She felt her orgasm coming. After another minute, she released on his finger. He took it out and kicked her cum off of it. He stood up and made her kneel in front of him. He pulled his boxers down and grabbed her hair, slamming his concrete hard dick down her throat.

He started thrusting as hard as he can. She was gagging a little, which he loved to hear. He pushed all the way down her throat, releasing all of his delicious creamy white cum. She swallowed it all. He picked her up and bent her over the arm of the couch. He slammed his dick into her and began to brutally pound her walls. He put his hand over her mouth because of how loud she was moaning.

He was groaning and grunting the whole time. The events that happened today started flashing back into his head. Once he snapped out of it, he notices how loud the clapping sound became, and how hard he was fucking her. She came and he pulled out. He slurped all of her cum. He kneeled her in front of him and came all over her face and boobs.