Chapter 10: Meeting Old Relatives of a Friend

Holá, Chicos y Chicas! I'm so sorry that I haven't been uploading any chapters, but since I have graduated and free from the school life! I can write my stories more frequently!

But since it's been stressful, I had to take a breather, but here I am now! And I hope you understand and sorry to keep you waiting for so long!!

But with that out of the way!
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the original Characters from the movie Coco! Those belong with Disney Pixar's! But my characters, and the main plot of the story belong to me and me alone!

So with that out of the way, please sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter!!~

Oh! And one more thing!
This type of text = Other Characters thoughts  or speech's in the distance(Such as Héctor or the other people in the story)
This type of text = Miguel or his family's thoughts or speech in the distance
This type of text = Camila or her family's thoughts or speech in the distance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the Land of the Living:

"The window is open, look!!"

'We're in so much trouble!'
'I knew this was a bad idea!'

Both children thought as they huddled in a corner while each holding a guitar. They gasped in fear one the door was unlocked and it revealed a man in his 50's to 60's, holding a flashlight and looked around. "Alright, who's in here? Show yourselves!" He called out.

Miguel felt fear bubble in his chest as he and his friend stood up while he put down the guitar. "I'm sorry, i-it's not what it looks like!" He said as he walked up to the adult with Camila in tow, "S-Sí! He's telling the truth! De la Cruz' guitar actually belongs to his-!" Both children didn't say another word when the man passed both of them as if they weren't never there and like they're Fantasmas! "¡¿Qué?!" "Huh?!...." Both yelped out and looked at the man who's now behind them. The girl now noticed that they were surrounded with an orangish glow.

"There's nobody here!" The man called out and gently picked up the guitar that was on the ground. The two kids panicked and ran out of the room but noticed that people were walking and they tried to maneuver their way to freedom, while doing so, the 10 year old girl turned around and tried to grab a man's wrist for him to notice her, but her hand phased through his wrist and she yelled out in fear, and yelped out when a woman passed through her, literally! She started panicking and ran around. She then noticed that Miguel was gone!

Camila's POV

"M-Miguel?... Miguel!? Mí Amigo, ¿A dónde fuiste?" I called out to him and started running around looking for him, but then tripped on my own two feet and fell into an open grave, landing on my side, my guitar resting on my back, unharmed but made striking noises. I groaned softly in pain while slowly started to sit up. Man, who would've thought falling into an open grave would hurt? "¡Dios mío! Are you alright, little one?" A voice called out, it sounded like a boy who's older than me, probably 6 or 7 years old. "Here, let me help you!" A hand reached out for mine and I grabbed it gratefully. "Thank you, I-"

Neither of us didn't say anything because we were both scared. Because the teenager is a Skeleton!! "AHHH!!!" "AHHHHH!!!" Both of us screamed in unison as I quickly backed away and bumped into someone else, who was also a skeleton! I kept yelping in fear and backed into other skeletons and bumped into one too hard that her head fell off from her neck and glared at me. "Do you mind?" She asked but I yelped while she screamed once when we got a good look at one another.