The Acknowledgement

Hola mi amigos!

You have finished reading the whole story, the one that I actually completed to do for being on here for almost 5 years!

But all in honesty, I'm gonna get serious.

I want to thank every single one of you of getting the time to read my story from when I first started it, to the very end of it.

When I first started writing the very first chapter, I was writing it at May 21 last year, and the very first person that I ever showed it and read it to; was this person who happens to be my boyfriend.

Cadeyrn

He was actually the one who convinced me to publish chapter 1 to Wattpad right around August and I want to thank him for that and I want to let him know, that I'll always love him and he loves my story and tells me the encouraging things that I've ever heard.

As time went by and I went through writing more and more chapters, throughout the next year, that's when I published Chapter 9 and that's when things slowly went downhill for me. All in honesty; I actually felt like I was going to let it stay at Chapter 9 because of school work and, well... I almost lost the passion of it and wanted to throw in the towel... That is, until this person put a very thoughtful and meaningful comment on chapter 9.

CupCakeEmily23

Actually, I'll show you what they said and what I replied with.

I know this was written 2 almost 3 months ago, but this is one of the most nicest things that anyone has written to me that month! And I want to thank them for that for helping me keep on going when I was slowly giving up on this

And so, I began writing Chapter 10 and finally published it on in July 9th of this year because of them, and please follow them and give them all of your support! It would mean a lot to me and to them!

As more chapters went publishing, and as I was still writing Chapter 12, which was on July 12 (Coincidence? I think not) a notification came up that a comment had been up on Chapter 11, I went to see it, and that comment had just made my day, my morning even better than ever before that I actually cried happy tears!

And that person is this one!

RubyRed883

I'll show you what she said on that morning, and I was happy that I took a picture of that she said to me 2 hours later to never forget it!

This girl, Ruby, is someone, a total stranger from the very beginning, has been someone that I inspired so much that she will make a story of her very own because of my story! And since then, she's been continuously been encouraging and inspiring ...

This girl, Ruby, is someone, a total stranger from the very beginning, has been someone that I inspired so much that she will make a story of her very own because of my story! And since then, she's been continuously been encouraging and inspiring me to do better and continue the story till the very end! We've been friends ever since and I couldn't have a better friend like her, she's the very best! So please, follow her and give her your support as well.

Please give these three people your support and follow them! They're truly the best people I've ever known!

I don't know what I could do without them in my life, and once again, I want to thank every single reader who has been reading the story up till now!

And if you want to know how many chapters there were without the A/Ns:

Chapters: 30

Author Notes (With the Acknowledgement): 3

All of you doing this, and reading this means so much to me and I've more plans in the future but you'll have to wait! You know what they always say:

"Slow and steady always wins the race!"

Until then my friends....
Adíos, mi amigos! I hope all of you have a wonderful morning, day, afternoon, or night!!

All of you are the best and I wish all of you the best of luck! And remember this:

"Never give up on things that you love, and it's okay to have people there for you when you need it most."