Chapter 20: Meeting Ernesto De la Cruz

Disclaimer: Everything that's from Coco (Characters and everything) I don't belong, Story plot and my characters belong to me!

Please enjoy this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

The two children, who are in disguise, finally made it to their destination at De la Cruz's place! It took a little while but they made it! They were in line with other skeletons who happened to be, and still are famous people, down to famous musicians and artists, to the most famous actors and actresses! In front of them was the most famous wrestler of all time, El Santo! The security guard got a picture with him and he was pretty happy and they went in. Once it was the kids turn, they didn't get in that easily.

At first,they had waited outside in front of the party for Héctor and their cousins, but the longer they waited, the more anxious they became. They didn't know if the six of them would know how to meet them in the front or if assumed that the two of them would be inside already. Luckily for them, they had spotted Los Chachalacos and ran up to them, hoping that they can get them in.

"Disculpen, señores!" Miguel called out to them while Camila was next to him, holding his arm. They all turned at the sound of his voice and they greeted the two of them, happily. "Hey guys, it's Poco Loco!" The band leader said happily and gestured the children. A second band member, who was a señora, Bender to their level and smiled brightly at them. "You two were on fire tonight!" She commented and Camila was blushing softly at this but smiled and looked at Miguel. "Thanks, you too! Hey, musicians to musicians, we need a favor..."

Soon, Camila was hidden amongst the band members so she wouldn't been seen by the security guard while she was wearing a small hat and a purple coat that matched each of the man's members so it wouldn't be too suspicious, as the Band Leader takes out and invitation for the security guard to see. "Ooo, the competition winners! Congratulations chicos!" He congratulated them as he let them all in, while Los Chachalacos quickly went onto the funicular, the sousaphone player angling his instrument away from the security guard. After they get onto the funicular, he turns to reveal a small body and stuffed inside and his feet and hands slightly hanging out of the bell of the sousaphone. With a deep "TOOT!" Miguel spills out onto the floor. Miguel and Camila started laughing and looked at the band happily.

"Thanks guys!"

Soon they all made it to the top and they all got out to see a huge party filled with many skeletons and lists of music. The two children looked at the scene in awe. "Enjoy the party, little músicos!" The band leader said to them, and Camila turned and smiled at them. "Gracias for everything!" She thanked and was about to give them the coat and hat back. "You know what, kiddo? You can keep them! A little gift from us as of thanks for showing everyone what you and your friend can do!" The leader said and held onto his instrument. She gasped softly and was shocked. "¡¿De Verdad?!" She asked happily. "Yeah kid! Now go on and enjoy yourself and catch up to your friend!" One of the band members said and gestured to Miguel who was up ahead.

"¡¡Muchas gracias!! ¡Esperame primo!" She called out and caught up to him and they looked around. They had originally been looking for the others once inside, yes, but then Miguel caught a glimpse of de la Cruz, and he just couldn't help himself in trying to meet his idol. So the two children tried to talk to him and meet him, however De la Cruz proved to be a tough guy to get to though. There were skeletons everywhere inside the tower itself and the music was super loud! What would they do now?..