Chapter 15: Arte That's From Del Corazón

Hola mi amigos!

Sorry that I didn't update this sooner but, as they always say:

Better late than never!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and up on the top is Carlos and Mariana's Instruments and their Alebrijes:

Toro and Querida and what they look like!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Coco or any of the main characters in them, those belong to Disney Pixar themselves. All that belongs to me is Camila, her familia and the Alebrijes!

Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlos's POV:

I smiled and chuckled softly as they shook on their little song agreement before Miguel was distracted by something behind Tío Héctor.

"Wooah, Ernesto de la Cruz's Sunrise Spectacular? "¡Qué padre!" Miguel said, running over to the walled ledge and hanging off it. Camila, along with mí primos and myself, did the same thing and looked at what he was looking at. It was a huge sign with música playing it and was super confused and looked at my dead cousins and my living niece and looked back at Tío Héctor. He rolled his eyes while Miguel's back was to him, walking up  to us and standing next to him, and it looked like he was trying to ignore the tune that tootled out of the sign.  "Yup. Every year Ernesto puts on this silly show to mark the end of Dia de los Muertos."

"And you can get us in!" Miguel added.

Héctor made an elongated noise to say that he couldn't exactly do that.

"...But, you said you had front row tickets?" Camila asked.

'Aw geeze, they had heard that?' I thought to myself and Mariana skullpalmed herself. "That... was a lie, and I apologize for that." Tío admitted and looked at them sheepishly.

Both of them gave him a somewhat stunned look that reminded us, even Héctor, that most adults didn't admit to lying when in front of kids. He still has a long way to go.

"...So... Do you, play... in the show?" Miguel asked, he must have thought that was how we were getting to Ernesto, which is someone that I still have no clue who it is.

"No." Héctor snorted and looked at all of us.  "People come to that show to see Ernesto, and only Ernesto. They don't want to see some guy they've never heard of."

"I guess that makes sense." Primo Miguel mumbled softly and gently looked down. "So how are we going to get De la Cruz?" Felípe asked and looked up at him. Héctor smiled and started walking ahead with a short laugh. "Well, I happen to know where he's rehearsing!" He said it like a joke, and he supposed to Miguel and Camila who saw them as being friends, it could be perceived as a joke.

Soon we all followed him and I couldn't help but looked at Miguel and cleared my throat. "I'm sorry if this sounds rude, Miguel but.... ¿Quién es Ernesto de la Cruz?" I asked and looked at us in shock. "You serious? You don't know De la Cruz?" He asked us in surprise.

We all looked at each other, including Camila and looked back at him. "Nope!" We all replied in sync. "We rarely get out much, whenever we do, it's only for getting things that we need! All we really ever do is hang out with one another such as Jugar juegos, escucharse y mirarse unos a otros tocar música, y otras cosas." Mariana explained and Felípe and Rosita nodded in agreement.