Chapter 89 - 27th March 2014 - Birthday

*Emma's pov*

It took Jess a while to get over Alisha. It took a while to get it into her head that it was a good thing Alisha is out of her life now. She was bang out of order coming round here. I'll never forgive her for making feel like she was a worthless piece of crap. Because she really isn't. Jess deserves so much more than Alisha. However, Jess' birthday came a long quickly and Holly and I had worked together to make some plans for her.

I made sure I was the first one to wake up. To do that I had to wake up at six o'clock on the dot. The things I did for this girl. It took ten minutes of struggling to climb out of Jess arms. I didn't want to leave the warmth and safety of her embrace and she kept pulling me closer to her in her sleep which I thought was simply adorable.

I had a quick shower to freshen myself up with before drying my hair in the other room so not to wake Jess up and skipping into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast.

Humming softly to myself I searched for my very few ingredients. I'd been taking notes over the past few days of what Jess has to say about the food people cook on Come Dine With Me and Masterchef (she takes it all so seriously) and a lot of the time it leads to them over complicating their dishes with too many ingredients. So I thought I'd go simple; toast, fried egg, bacon and tomato. It's a no brainer.

Another thing Jess goes on about with Come Dine With Me and Masterchef is presentation. I found these little heart shaped cutters the other day so I fried the eggs inside them to make them in the shape of a love heart because I love her.

I carefully carried the two trays of food and glasses of orange juice upstairs and into the bedroom. I balanced them on the bedside table before straddling Jess in bed. I gently brushed the hair out of her face to reveal her beautiful sleeping form before leaning down and placing soft kisses everywhere I could get access to. Jess stirred a little and a smile stretched across her lips as I continued to softly press my lips against her skin. She pushed her naturally pink lips out to which I immediately pressed mine to. Jess' lips moved with mine and her hand raised to cup my cheek. I pulled away shortly after in fear of breakfast getting cold. I can't tell you how many times I've eaten cold bacon. "Happy Birthday Princess." I whispered against her full lips and pecked them once more before sliding off her.

"Thank you." She smiled softly as her rough and sexy morning voice spoke for her. "Do I only get woken up like that on my birthday?"

"We'll see." I winked and giggled. "I made breakfast." I passed her a tray and glass of juice once she had sat up and lent against the padded headboard.

"This looks lush! Thank you." Jess kissed my cheek softly before leaning back and tucking into her food.

~*~*~*~*~

Jess left her eggs until last. "They're too cute." She explained as she admired them.

"I can always make you some more another day honey." I giggled softly at her soppiness.

"Promise?" She held her pinky finger out. I told you she takes food seriously.

"I promise. And you can always take a picture and put it on Instagram." I linked my smallest finger with hers and sealed them with a kiss. Jess quickly snapped a picture of the "cute" eggs and put it on Instagram.

"This has been the best birthday ever." Jess mumbled quietly as she snuggled into me. I had moved the plates onto the floor and wrapped my arm securely around Jess, who had taken up the activity of playing with my fingers.

"Jess it's not even half seven in the morning yet." I softly giggled.

"Yeah but it's my first birthday I've spent with you." I kissed the top of her head softly. Jess is the cutest girl ever.