Chapter 90 - 1st September 2014 - Our First Time

*Emma's pov*

The next six months flew by. They hadn't exactly been easy as Jess had been flying between countries doing promo and shows and gigs. Slowly she was becoming more popular around the world and I was so fucking proud of her. I had followed Jess around for most of the summer holidays, travelling around the world and supporting her wherever she was going. I could tell Jess was excited to go and watch Queen B in September and had insisted she took me with her. I'm not gonna lie, I was excited too. We were flying out on Friday evening, the concert was on Saturday evening and then flying back on the Sunday. It was only a weekend away but it was Paris. The city of love.

First, however, was my birthday. I had Charlotte, Becky and Jade around for a little party thing but they all left by six thirty, just how I wanted it. Jess had then invited me around to hers for the night. That's all I really wanted to do, spend the day with Jess. Jess cooked us a cute meal. It was her mum's lasagna and it was delicious! Afterwards we cuddled up on the sofa and watched Harry Potter. "I love cwtching you." I mumbled into Jess' neck.
"Cutching?" Jess raised her eyebrows.
"No... Cwtching, c-w-t-c-h-ing. It's welsh for cuddling. Have I never said it before?"
"No you haven't. Cwtching. I like it. I like cwtching you too honey." I giggled at Jess' pronunciation of the welsh word.
"Good." I smiled and cwtched more into her as a silence spread over us, apart from the sound of Harry Potter, once again. It was the most comfortable silence you could ever come across as I inhaled my favourite scent in the world.

Half way through Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets things got a little.. intense. Jess and I had been sharing little kisses and little nibbles every now and again. I was peeling the wrapper off my empty Sprite bottle. Don't they say that when you do that you're sexually frustrated? Over the last six months I had let it slip that I'd used Clair's gifts to pleasure myself and I could see that Jess thought this meant she could finally please me in the way she wanted. But there's a big difference between touching yourself and having someone else touch you. This time however, I thought 'fuck it'.

I threw the bottle on the floor before turning around to face Jess. Her eyes become that all familiar dark shade of green again. That's when I knew. I knew this time I was ready. I leaned in and kissed Jess passionately.

*Jessie's pov*

I was surprised when Emma kissed me that passionately. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back equally though. My hands wrapped around her small waist as I swiped my tongue along her lips, to which she parted them. I took my time feeling around every part of Emma's mouth until her own tongue started a fight with mine. As the battle for dominance drove on, Emma's hands had a plan of their own. I pulled away as I felt them fumbling around trying to undo the buttons of my blouse. "Are you sure you want to do this babe?" I questioned. I needed to know that Emma was one hundred per cent certain. As soon as Emma nodded I stood up with Emma's legs around my waist and carried her to our bedroom as she continued to undo my blouse buttons.

I closed the door behind us with my foot before placing Emma softly on the bed.I crawled up and straddled her with my shirt already hanging open. I tucked Emma's hair behind her ear as I looked deep into her eyes, into her innocent soul. "I love you so much." I whispered.
"I love you too." Emma replied and cupped my cheek before pulling me down to kiss her. I threw my blouse across the room, for once my OCD not kicking in allowing me to focus on what I had in front of me, or rather underneath me.

I kissed Emma with all that I had to give her, which was everything, as her hands gripped on to my hips. My lips soon left hers leading a trail down her jaw line and down her neck, nibbling and sucking on her sweet spot making sure to leave a mark earning me multiple moans in the process. When my lips found the top of Emma's tee, I tugged at the bottom of it, signalling to her I wanted it off and I wanted it off now. She slowly sat and raised her arms before I whipped her T-shirt off. I disallowed her to lie back down as my hands snaked around her body to her bra strap of which I fondled and toyed with before unclasping it and laying Emma back down. I peeled away her bra to reveal her C cup breasts.

An audible gasp escaped Emma as my hands cupped her boobs and squeezed lightly. I wasted no more time in what squeezing as I leaned down once more placing soft kisses over her chest before I took her nipple in my mouth. Moans and groans of pleasure filled the air as I used my tongue to caress her sensitive area. Emma tangled her fingers in my hair as I grazed my teeth over her nipple. Her grip tightened as I flicked her other erect nipple.

After swapping boobs for a bit I placed soft, feathery kisses over Emma's stomach. As I got nearer to the place where she needed me she lifted herself up. I smirked against her skin before dipping my hands into her shorts and tapping lightly on her crotch. "Jess p-please." Emma groaned as I lightly stroked her over her underwear. I withdrew my hand and moved down to the bottom of her legs, pulling her shorts with me as I went. Whilst kissing up and down one leg, getting higher and higher each time, I traced a small, light pattern on Emma's crotch. Her legs spread wider as I nibbled softly from her mid-thigh and upwards, breathing heavily on her crotch as I swapped legs. A desperate moan escaped her lips as I carried out the same activities, slowly kissing and nibbling as I went.

When I was satisfied with her legs, I licked over her opening. Her crotch being immediately shoved in my face with a moan from the both of us. Emma's juices were dripping through the material of her underwear as quickly saw to lap them up. Her taste only made my core wetter as it sent electrical sparks from my tongue to my centre. I quickly pulled off Emma's underwear as I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to taste her properly. I needed to hear her moaning my name. I needed to feel her shaking as she held back her orgasm.

I freed Emma of her underwear and moaned as her scent filled my nostrils. The things Emma and her body and smells do to me. No one has ever been able to intoxicate me so much. I gently licked over Emma's opening dipping my tongue in to taste her properly for the first time. I moved my tongue to gently caress her clitoris and her moans filled the air once more as her fingers tangled in my hair. Emma's hips started rocking in rhythm with my tongue as I quickened the pace. Her moans became louder as I teased her hole with my middle finger. "Please." She begged. I took that as my cue and gently pushed my finger inside her. Her back arched and her grip tightened on my hair. I gently pushed another of my slender fingers inside her, being careful not to hurt her at all. I set off pumping my fingers at a slow and steady pace, to which Emma's hips matched. My tongue continued to tease her clit as our bodies worked in perfect synchronicity. I spread my fingers inside her making her hips lift off the bed and groan in pleasure. I grazed my teeth over Emma's sensitive clitoris causing her to tense up around my fingers.

I pulled my mouth away from her core and moved up to kiss her desperately. My fingers quickening in pace as I made sure to rub them against the walls of her vagina. Emma's muffled moans became more high pitched as she neared her orgasm. I swirled my tongue around her own making sure she could taste herself. Her body started trembling beneath mine as she held back as best as she could. My two fingers pumped in and out of her as fast as they could, causing her to scream out as she climaxed over my fingers. My fingers slowed down as she road out her orgasm. I gently pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean with a few small moans. Emma whimpered softly as licked up any left over juices, telling me she'd had enough.

I laid down next to Emma's limp form as she tried to regain her breath. I kissed her hot cheeks. Her eyes fluttered open and a smile spread across her face. "I love you." Her husky voice spoke breathlessly.

"I love you too beautiful." Her cheeks turned even redder. I didn't think it was possible. "Seriously you're the most beautifu-" I was cut off by Emma straddling me.

"Now it's your turn." Emma nibbled my ear softly and panic coursed through me.

"Wait Ems!" I gently pushed her off me. She looked a little hurt. "It's your birthday and I want it to be special. Tonight is about you, not me." Emma studied my expression for a few moments. I'm sure she could tell I wasn't telling the whole truth. "I'll teach you things after school tomorrow okay?" I winked and hoped that made up for it.

"Okay... But at least take your clothes off so we're even." Emma smirked. I obliged to her command before cwtching up next to her.

"Happy Sweet Sixteenth baby."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Happy now? ;)

Dedicated to Ellykats because if you want to read sex go and check out her works. They have seriously amazing story lines and are briliantly well written. So go now.

I seriously do hope you're happy because I've got a tonne of homework I haven't done now... Yay...

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting,

Emma xx