Wiltshire

Joe's POV
Getting up at 8.30 leaving Di to sleep I leave her a note just in case I'm not back when she wakes up. I'm off to pick up a car so myself & Dianne can go to Wiltshire for a couple of days.

The Note
To Di ❤️
Just popped out to pick the car up, if your up before I get back pack your case & a bag if you need it we are off somewhere for a couple of days (no you don't need your passport either) love Joey xxxx

Dianne's POV
Just got to make myself a drink to find Joe's side of the bed empty with a note on the pillow. I better get up & pack before he gets back. He's such a little cutie.

Joe's arrived home
Joe "Dianne I'm back you up babe?" Going into the spare room to find the bed empty.
Dianne "yes I'm just in the bathroom finishing getting ready I'll be 5 mins"

One suitcase for Joe & one for Dianne is loaded into the car.

"Joe where are we going?" Di says just as they set off.
"Well babe we're going to go to Wiltshire for a few days, we're staying in a gorgeous secluded hotel & we're going to go see Nan & Grandad Chippy plus I'm going to show you some of the thatched roofs I've done" Joe replies.
"Your kidding right I'm going to finally get to meet Grandad Chippy my birthday twin I can't wait Joe" Dianne replies with a very excited look on her face.

After a couple of hours driving, singing, chatting & a little toilet stop at the services we've finally made it.
All checked in at the hotel, tonight were just going to chill by the fire & order in some room service and just spend some quality time & relaxation before the madness of the tour starts.

Dianne's POV
This is possibly the best start to a couple of days off before we start the tour it's just what the doctor ordered. Tomorrow I'm meeting some of Joe's family which I can't wait for.

Joe's POV
Today has been lovely spent with my gorgeous girl back in my hometown. But tomorrow is the day I can't wait for.

"Joe snuggle time with you is the best time, today and tonight has been the best & I can't wait to meet some more of your family" Di said as she moves closer to Joe in bed.
"It's been so lovely babe, I never thought I'd be taking my girlfriend to meet my Nan and Grandad so early into our relationship, this has never felt more right" Joe says leaning into kiss Di goodnight.

"Night my love"

Goodnight my blue eyed boy"

The next morning
We're both up and ready to start the day breakfast in bed was lush now to get ready for the day ahead.

"Joe darling what's the plan for today?"

"Well Di firstly we're going to take a wander around I'm going to show you some places I've thatched then come back here for lunch, get changed & freshen up then will drive to my Nan's & Grandad's spend a couple of hours with them. Come back here & just chill with the fire on & put Netflix on the laptop."

"Look Di a Christmas tree, go stand by it & I'll take a pic of you with it"
"And one of us too" Di replies

Dianne's POV
Just as Joe took the picture of us stood with the Christmas tree in the background I knew what I needed to do.

"Babe what do you think of the picture do you like it?" Joe asks looking straight into Di's eyes.

"I love it, it's one of my favourite pictures of us together & Joe I love you" Di replied with the look of love on her face and heart eyes.

Joe simply looked at Di and replied with "I love you too"

On the way back to the hotel they came across one of the thatched roofs that Joe & his uncle had done. Seeing Joe so happy as he spoke about it made Di's heart burst with pride, it took her back to when she learnt to thatch while they were doing Strictly.

As they arrived back to the room they ordered some room service for lunch while waiting Joe decided to upload a pic of them from earlier onto Instagram.

The best couple of days with this one ❤️

Dianne's POV
We've been back at the hotel for a while now, we've had lunch, got changed & freshened up. Now we're off to see Joe's Nan & Grandad for a couple of hours. I'm slightly nervous but Joe's reassured me that they'll love me.

Just casually chatting away in the car as we make our way to Grandad Chippy's & Rainbow Connection come on the radio, straight away the volume goes up them singing at the top of there lungs.

Dianne's POV
We've been at Joe's Nan & Grandads for about an hour now & it feels like I've known them forever, they were so welcoming with Grandad Chippy's first words to me being Hi there Birthday twin. Making me feel completely at ease.

Joe's POV
Seeing Di chatting with my Nan & Grandad makes my heart burst, this girl is one in a million & my future. She's the one!
After a couple of hours chatting, eating & taking a load of photos we're off back to the hotel.

"Joe I've had the best time today thank you for bringing me away for a couple of days & meeting your fam they are the sweetest people in this world & I love them. I also love you so much" Di states as there getting changed into their pjs.

"Di babe it's absolutely my pleasure Nan absolutely loves you, she actually told me I have to marry you so you can become her Granddaughter. So babe that's it your stuck with me. Well Grandad just idolises you. I've never seen him like this before although I've never brought a girl back to meet them" Joe replies leaning over the bed to hug Dianne.
"And babe I love you too, now let's get into bed have a movie night and snuggle.