Paris

Joe's POV
Dianne's woke up late which is unlike her she's usually awake at the crack of dawn. She's off to have some thing called needling done, I'm going to go back to back and have a lie in then do some editing, wait for Di to come hone and just have as pj and movie day.

Dianne's POV
I woke up late, I'm off to have some needling done then back home however I've just found out there's a problem with my visa and I've been informed I have to leave the UK for a day so when I get back home I'll tell Joe that I'm going to go to France for the day.

Di arrives home and finds Joe in the kitchen about to vlog.

Di  "Joe I've got a problem with my visa and have to leave the country for a day, so I'm going to pop over to France"

Joe "well your not going on your own I'm coming with you. Do you fancy going to Paris then?"

Di "you don't have to come with me if you've got stuff to do babe"

Joe "the only thing I wanted to do was spend time with you and if that means a day in Paris, France then I'm there"

Di " that's sorted then we're going to Paris for the day, now to book the tickets and book a hotel room"

On Eurostar to Paris while Joe vlogs

Joe "to Paris with this one"
Di "I appreciate it babe"
Joe "I could be at home doing voice overs but here I am off to Paris for the day"

While in Paris

We've gone for a meal at the hotels restaurant as neither of us have eaten since lunch. We've decided that after we're going to get a car to the Eiffel Tower. It apparently flashes at midnight so as we are here we might as well see it. As midnight approaches & the Eiffel Tower starts to flash, Joe stand behind Dianne with his arms wrapped round her waist he leans in to kiss the back of her head taking in the moment with his girlfriend in his arms.

Joe - The people make the place ❤️

Joe's POV Being in the most romantic city in the world with the most stunningly beautiful girl in the world I thank my lucky stars that I went on Strictly and got paired with Dianne to then form the bond we have

Joe's POV
Being in the most romantic city in the world with the most stunningly beautiful girl in the world I thank my lucky stars that I went on Strictly and got paired with Dianne to then form the bond we have. This girl is one in a million and I love her with every bit of my heart.

Joe "I love you"
Dianne "I love you too and thank you for being here with me"
Joe "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than here with you Dianne Claire Buswell"

Dianne - Spontaneous trip to Paris with this one, nothing but lols ❤️💜

Joe's POV We got up early to get back to the UK because Di's got a 2 hour meeting this morning and I need to know when she's finishing I've got something planned

Joe's POV
We got up early to get back to the UK because Di's got a 2 hour meeting this morning and I need to know when she's finishing I've got something planned.

Joe "Di love what time you likely to finish today?"

Di "should be finished by 12 babe why?"

Joe "oh ok I'll be at home waiting for you to get back if you don't hear anything different so come home straight after"

Di "ok babe"

Dianne's POV
We've arrived back in the UK and I'm heading straight to a meeting. But I'm stumped on what Mr Joseph Sugg is planning though, I don't think this is going to be a normal hang out day.

HE HIRED A DANCE STUDIO BECAUSE HE WANTED TO DANCE WITH DIANNE AGAIN

A/N shall I write about that DM or comment below