Chewton Glen w/Mark & Rina

Joe's POV
So today myself, Di, Mark and Rina are off to our favourite place the lovely Chewton Glen. Yesterday when Di's parents Mark & Rina arrived we didn't vlog anything as I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable having a camera put straight in their faces however they've asked about my vlogs and how I got into it and they are both so interested in it so today they are having their first taste of the vlogging experience.

Dianne's PoV
Walking into the living room at Joe's my heart explodes seeing my Mum and Dad chatting to him. Today my 3 favourites and I are off on a little road trip to mine and Joe's favourite place Chewton Glen for a few days, it'll be nice to get away from the huddle and bustle of London & it'll be nice for me and Joe to completely relax and spend some quality time together even though we've just got back from a holiday it wasn't exactly a relaxing one. Before we leave I'm just going to upload a pic onto my socials for our fans as we've not been online since we got back from New York, it's been non stop for me with rehearsals and for Joe with work.

Dianne - My heart is full 💕

 It's been a couple of hours since Joe and Di has arrived at Chewton Glen with Mark and Rina, they've all unpacked with Joe and Di back in the room they visited back in December with Zoe and Alfie

It's been a couple of hours since Joe and Di has arrived at Chewton Glen with Mark and Rina, they've all unpacked with Joe and Di back in the room they visited back in December with Zoe and Alfie. The moving bed they had had now been fixed. They were all currently sat outside in the gardens of Chewton Glen chatting, eating and drinking.

Mark's POV
Myself and Rina only arrived in the uk yesterday and we've already done a bit of sight seeing in London, filmed an episode for In the Pan with Joe and Dianne's channel, a meal out with Joe and Dot & we've watched the movie starring Joe called Joe and Casper: Hit the Road. We are now travelling down to a place close to Joe and Dot's heart, we've heard so much about it and we can't wait to get there. Seeing our Dot so so in love with this guy makes myself and Rina so happy, Joe will now and forever be a part of our family.

Mark - These two melt my heart

Dianne's PoV Today's been a great day here at Chewton Glen we had a nice game of croquet, a few drinks, lots of laughs and even managed to fit in a massage for all of us

Dianne's PoV
Today's been a great day here at Chewton Glen we had a nice game of croquet, a few drinks, lots of laughs and even managed to fit in a massage for all of us. Now we're back at the treehouse ready to have a quiet night in watching movies and having some snacks.

Beach days

Dianne's PoV
We are off to the beach today and I'm hoping it's not going to be a repeat of the last time me and Joe came here when I slipped on my bum. Myself and Joe we're walking just in front of my mum and dad hand in hand as we walked towards the beach we didn't need to speak we just enjoyed the scenery and each other.

Joe's PoV
Today we were going to take Mark and Rina to the beach even though it's not the best weather wise we're still going to have a great time exploring. This is like a dream come true a dream I never thought would become a reality.

Dianne - When your Dad takes a gorgeous pic of you and the love of your life 💕 you can't help but share it.

Joe, Di, Mark and Rina all went out for there last get together as a four, Dianne was about to go back on tour with HCTG and her mum and dad were going to the last remaining shows before going back to Australia, Joe unfortunately is really busy wi...

Joe, Di, Mark and Rina all went out for there last get together as a four, Dianne was about to go back on tour with HCTG and her mum and dad were going to the last remaining shows before going back to Australia, Joe unfortunately is really busy with work that he couldn't make any of the final ones and hang out some more with Di's parents, however he will be right by his girls side to support her when they say goodbye to them.

A/N
finally got around to uploading, hoping to get the next one out tomorrow.