Dianne's Birthday

Joe's POV
Last night I drove down to Bournemouth to pick Di up so she could spend her birthday at home, we got back home to London about 10 minutes into Dianne's Birthday. I want to make this day extra special for her, for Di not to have her family here I know is hard for her especially as it's her 30th so to show her she's loved we're spending the day with my family who love Di more than anything.

Dianne's POV
We got back home in the early hours of this morning, I can't thank Joe enough for coming all the way down to Bournemouth to pick me up last night after the show & bring me back to London so I could spend my birthday with him and not in a hotel room. I don't know what Joe's got planned for today as long as I'm with him I'm a happy bunny. I woke up this morning to a cup of coffee on my bedside table & Joe lay on my chest asleep, I've missed waking up like this with him.

Joe "good morning beautiful, Happy Birthday my darling"

Dianne "good morning Joey, thank you babe. What's the plan for today? Could we stay in bed all day and have birthday kisses and lots of cuddles" asks with a smirk on her face.

Joe "as much as I want to stay here all day with you, you've got all your presents to open and we've got a drive on our hands too. We're going to see Zoe & Alfie for the day"

Joe cont "we can FaceTime your family later babe I know your missing them even more today. Let's get up and get ready to start the day. I'm going to spoil my girlfriend loads."

Later in the morning after the presents are opened and the surprise cake was delivered

Dianne's POV So far this morning has been the best Joe has brought so much for me and I've had loads of cards and gifts form both mine and Joe's family

Dianne's POV
So far this morning has been the best Joe has brought so much for me and I've had loads of cards and gifts form both mine and Joe's family. Had the most gorgeous cake delivered, a gorgeous bunch of flowers from Zoe, Alfie and Nala, a gorgeous bike from Joe which he kept denying he'd brought. We're just going to FaceTime my mum and dad then we're going to set off to Brighton for the rest of the day.

Down at Brighton at Zoe & Alfie's

Joe's POV
We've arrived at Zoe and Alfie's & I've got Zoe to take the cake into the kitchen, it slightly fell apart on the journey down & we're going to blame it on Zoe. We got her good and proper up until she realised we realised we were all filming her.

Later at the windmill

Photoshoot in field done that was so much fun, thanks to the photographer Zoe Sugg we've got some fab photos which will appear on our social media sites sometime later today.

Joe - There's never a bad place for a birthday dance

Zoe's POV We've arrived back at ours and we've set the cake up with candles ready for Di to blow them out, with it being our Grandad's birthday too we're going to FaceTime Mum whose round his so he can see and make a wish when Di blows out the can...

Zoe's POV
We've arrived back at ours and we've set the cake up with candles ready for Di to blow them out, with it being our Grandad's birthday too we're going to FaceTime Mum whose round his so he can see and make a wish when Di blows out the candles.

Zoe - Happy Birthday Di

Dianne's POV We've just arrived home after a fabulous day down at Zoe And Alfie's, we've fitted in a lot today in a short space of time from our little sing song on the way down with my Joey to nearly falling off the trampoline to trying to skateb...

Dianne's POV
We've just arrived home after a fabulous day down at Zoe And Alfie's, we've fitted in a lot today in a short space of time from our little sing song on the way down with my Joey to nearly falling off the trampoline to trying to skateboard which Joe became protective just in case I hurt myself, blowing the candles out and singing Happy Birthday to Grandad Chippy to so many surprises from Joe there's just far too many to name. Let's just say I've been spoilt rotten by my man Joe.

Joe's POV We've just arrived home from a great day celebrating Di's Birthday it's been so nice spending her 30th with her and my family they absolutely love her to bits just like I do my love for her grows everyday

Joe's POV
We've just arrived home from a great day celebrating Di's Birthday it's been so nice spending her 30th with her and my family they absolutely love her to bits just like I do my love for her grows everyday.

Joe "hey my love, come here and sit down and relax I can do that tomorrow I wanna give my birthday girl some birthday love."

😘😘😘😘😘

Di "oh Joey,  I know I've said this loads today but thank you for such an amazing day with your family. I don't think I would've had this much fun if I'd off stayed with the pros at the hotel."

Joe "you would've because I'd be there, I'd travel to wherever you are to spend your day with you, whether it was an hours drive or a seven hour one I'd be there to make it as special as you are because Dianne Claire Buswell I love you with all my heart."

Di "I love you too Mr Joseph Graham Sugg now can we by any chance just skip cuddling on the sofa like we usually do and maybe just cuddle in be, I just want to be as close to you as possible"

Day after

Dianne's POV
Last night was the best ending to the best birthday I could have wished for. A nice birthday make out session just topped off the day. Joe made yesterday so so special from start to finish, I'm such a lucky girl to have found someone so caring and thoughtful as him. He's got my heart forever. Going back on tour with the Strictly professionals today, but already I'm missing my boy and I haven't even left yet. As I'm already missing him I might just have to upload a cute little pic of us to Instagram.

Di - just another cute pic from yesterday ❤️💜